Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 November, 07:43
Good Morning Patriots.

Anything interesting happen while I was tech fasting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 10:09
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The anti climatic part of this started for Nana almost 2 yrs ago.
I mean think about it, in the last 2 yrs, for you all that have been in this for at least 4 yrs or more and spent more hours than you care to remember buried so deep in holes day after day, night after night, barely sleeping for literally yrs, what new information have you learned recently that you didnt already know or suspect?

I mean for instance if one of these evils murdered a child, we can only hang them once.
We have all just been waiting for all their deeds to be solidified and the straglers to be found. Will there be some surprises, sure, but probably not Earth Shattering for me at this stage of awake.

Yeepers millions gonna freak the fook out tho!
The election is just the tip of the slear, imo!
Wait til they find out about things like Reptilians being real!
Its gonna get ugly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Nana, I just learned about the concept of soul contracts. Researching now, back and forth with AU, as I don't want my mind blown too much. You've had some extra-supernatural happenings that make you more ready than most. I trust what you say, it rings true, always. So, keep sharing as some of us still need to do research and digs.
10:16 AM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it