Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

Anything interesting happen while I was tech fasting?
07:43 AM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 November, 08:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
welcome back vk!
i actually had a course on digital detox
we used this npr program “note to self” - very cool

https://www.npr.org/podcas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 November, 07:56
Good Evening VK….Mmmmm, I’m thinkin you prolly didn’t miss a thing. Hope your cleansing was a complete success. Love the video…especially the background music! 😀Hope you had a High Vibe FAST. 👍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
07 November, 06:57
VK, ATC is now asking the nature of the medical emergency and age.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
08 November, 01:04
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
🤣Squawk 7700😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 November, 04:36
morning VK
Dan the Man posted this on instsgram
*video in comments

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 November, 04:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
noting this song is # 95 on your play list

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 November, 06:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
🥳🎉😎👍💕😇🌈

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 November, 01:44
Not really no. 😁

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 November, 01:41
those 2 going at it, always worry bout the barbed wire, wood fence better but more work. started a food fast when kiki did last evening, just had naked expresso, prefer the frothed breve, hangin in with sparklin water💖

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 November, 01:26
oh and Q posting soon as you left...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 November, 01:26
oh, you know, libtards blowing apart on twitter, FB falling apart, Goog destroying itself...so no, nothing new 😋

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
07 November, 12:58
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a Blessed Day! 🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 November, 12:53
Have a Great Day 💖💖💖

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
07 November, 12:43
That's a lot of sh*t slinging around.
Throw it around and see what sticks?

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 November, 12:18
weel Q did a drop but we are so good it was old news to us........you all are amazing

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 12:17
I guess my question is, how do we ‘really’ know these latest drops are from Q?

07 November, 12:21
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
As soon as I asked the above question, I got Drop 1119. 😳

07 November, 12:14
New drop, nothing that we didn’t know. Referencing when Biden called for the firing of Ukraine prosecutor or they would not receive the $1B.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
07 November, 12:09
❤️no sir. nothing special,all normal🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 November, 12:10
Yes sir, a new Q post and Trump maked air Q´s and said BQQm and 17 at the rally...So many Q hints! TrustThePlan
NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 November, 01:03
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Really fkn sick of this lil pos cupcake over here and its grew up with the carter "parents" use that term loosely. FK>

Widget 260 @widget260
07 November, 11:53
I couldn't join in your Tech fast because....well....baseball. Oddly enough, the parade route at noon for our WS champs is 1.7 miles long. Go figure.

God Wins donated @GR2021
07 November, 11:45
Good morning VK! Was a good day yesterday. And today is beautiful with rain.😊

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
07 November, 11:18
Good morning VK and AU family

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
07 November, 10:53
"Good morning VK, and in case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night" Truman Show quote seems appropriate at this juncture..

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 November, 10:47

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
07 November, 10:42
Welcome Back!
This video is intense.

🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚂

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 10:42
Hadda dream about you, have zero idea what it was tho. 🤷🏼‍♀️🐢

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 10:41
Hmmm, i dont think so — sorry!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 November, 10:34
Yes, there was a Q drop. You just happened to miss it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 November, 10:32
:)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 November, 01:04
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
kiki i did the fast with you, 24 hours, bet you are still fasting, thought i would make it for 36 but i can try another time, thanks for encouraging♥️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 November, 10:22
Good morning VK and Patriots ❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 November, 07:01
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
was that ypur turtle that got out?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 November, 10:13
Good Morning VK I wasn't here much this weekend. I had my Grandson a Birthday Party. They were supposed to sleep in his new tent. Guess where the boys ended up? In the house. Anyways, hard to believe we are almost there. It's been a long 5 years or so. I'm so ready for everyone to wake up. I guess my boss will soon realize I want be one of the patients in the new mental health building they are building. He probably will. Poor fella is so brainwashed. Hes a good guy and all he just doesn't see the big picture. He calls me a qanon queen. I said there are no qanons. Its Q and Anons. lol