Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 November, 07:43
Good Morning Patriots.

Anything interesting happen while I was tech fasting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 08:01
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Same happened to us with the Saints Super Bowl win after Katrina.Almost like it is planned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 November, 02:43
I believe the day when "publicly" is not needed when referring to winning will be enough. For me at least.
The day when we dop not have to spend hrs putting together "comms" to try to prove we know some stuff.

I am far past catchphrases...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 10:09
The anti climatic part of this started for Nana almost 2 yrs ago.
I mean think about it, in the last 2 yrs, for you all that have been in this for at least 4 yrs or more and spent more hours than you care to remember buried so deep in holes day after day, night after night, barely sleeping for literally yrs, what new information have you learned recently that you didnt already know or suspect?

I mean for instance if one of these evils murdered a child, we can only hang them once.
We have all just been waiting for all their deeds to be solidified and the straglers to be found. Will there be some surprises, sure, but probably not Earth Shattering for me at this stage of awake.

Yeepers millions gonna freak the fook out tho!
The election is just the tip of the slear, imo!
Wait til they find out about things like Reptilians being real!
Its gonna get ugly!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
07 November, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe my soul had to go thru so much of the research early so that I could be prepared for what’s coming to the normies. I have shed so many tears for the littles and screamed at evil until I am hoarse. I am now ready to move forward and get the new world ready for everyone that wants to move ahead. I am 65 years old still working full time, battered and bruised from this dark agenda, but I am so ready to take flight and do what I came to earth to do. Thank you for all that you do and God bless!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
07 November, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Absolutely, Nana! What about when everyone realizes we are creditors and not debtors?!!! They better build a 20 foot wall around the fed; anons can jump 10 feet vertically by now! All those people who had their homes stolen from them, vets living on the streets, all too much not to have a burning fire within. My dad died when I was 2 years old, and though my mom was excellent at finances, there was little to work with! I have been hopping mad since I attended David Straight’s webinar!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
07 November, 09:56
at the very least. We get to enjoy the meltdown

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 November, 09:50
Lol I didn’t even know there was the World Series going on.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 November, 09:37
I think I remember a certain someone who said the end might be very anticlimatic for anons….I’ll necer be able to find that post so if anyone has it please share.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 November, 09:23
Maybe its a good sign.

https://www.businessinside...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well the grinch that stole the federal reserve is in the house.
I was saving this for Thanksgiving buy hey~

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 November, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good sign

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 November, 08:47
This win may be mired in scandle as well...no?