Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
06 November, 09:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Who determines what's accurate?

This is just the other side of the same censorship hand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
06 November, 08:27
I suspect TWITTER is being set up as controlled opposition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 November, 08:25

Jackie Piddle @jax001
06 November, 08:14
Just asking, who is our?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
06 November, 07:53
These social media platforms have a long way to go to beat AU.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
06 November, 09:37
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I love AU but, truth be told, it is an echo chamber. A safe place where we can come and talk and 'get' eachother without people rolling their eyes. But - the sleeping masses are not here. Our job is not to preach to the choir but to awaken the masses. So I will go back to Twitter if they let me back on there. Might need to create a whole new account but will use the same or similar user name and profile pics. Waiting for Q or President Trump to tell us to go back.

Momma Bear @webigal
06 November, 07:31
Hey Kim, is Shane B on this platform?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 November, 07:41
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
He does have an account, but hasn't logged in or posted in a long, long time.