Mike Anon @Mike314
06 November, 05:15
He didn't "die from covid "

He died because he wasn't treated properly, and then he was given remdesivir and placed on a ventilator.

That's why he died.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Tomorrow it will be one year since my neighbor was MURDERED by the CDC deadly hospital Covid protocols on Nov. 7, 2021.
05:28 PM - Nov 06, 2022
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 November, 05:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Iā€™m so sorry about your neighbor & it must be scarry for you to see it first hand. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 November, 05:58
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
It became all too real when I watched her family suffer for nearly a month as the hospital refused to allow them to visit her. I spoke with her daughter about the danger or remdesivir and how others had success with ivermectin. The family requested ivermectin but the hospital refused to alter their protocols. The family was allowed to finally visit her just before she died. She was in her mid fifties. How many people have they murdered around the world? My aunt died Oct. 5th just days after getting her 3rd booster and flu shot. The hospital claims she died from a "rare blood disorder" which caused blood clots! All those who colluded in this Plandemic need to be held accountable for crimes against humanity.