Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 06:20
1/2
Just so you know, before Nana was attacked by the long tail reptilian about 4 yrs ago, the word Annunaki had never crossed my lips and I had never heard of it.
This attack was my first contact out of the blue in what I thought was a seemingly normal life filled with regular stuff & grandkids.

The night I had someone loudly whisper the name Enlil in my ear, (when there was not anyone visibly there to see), was the first time I had ever heard that name as well.
The next day is when I started research on the name Enlil and discovered the Annunaki history.

Had it not been for my NDE yrs before I would have totally freaked the hell out & came close even then because when the long tail would attack me at night I could see flashes of him visibly like some sort of hologram flashing in & out. By attacked I mean awakened & thrown around like a rag doll, from a sound sleep with no one there to visibly see.

I was praying hard for God to....
Continued.....
https://youtu.be/GWqz-5N
CONTACT Ep. 16 ~ The Council of the Shining Ones~ Oct 30 2022 - YouTube

Extraordinary meeting with the Anunnaki High King.On October 30, 2022, I attended an exceptional council session that would change the course of History...Tr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 November, 06:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow, my son said he was thrown around the room as a small child. He is plagued with horrible dreams and it really upsets me. He called it a shadow man though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 November, 06:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Nana has seen one of those too.
Woke up one night with one just standing beside my bed.
The demons, I can make leave and they are rarely able to take space close to me any more, but the reptilians and other bad ETs are a different story, only Angelics and Good ETs are able to protect you against them.

I have also experienced ETs that are amazingly good and benevolent, so much so that when you are in their presence you can physically feel the goodness vibrations in the air.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 November, 06:58
I had the EXACT same experience, Nana 💞

I woke up & a black hooded figure was peering down at me.
I looked over at my little pup
& he was staring at this thing but he didn't bark.
I peered up into the hood but couldn't see a face
& then I got in gear ⚔️😼⚔️

I said, "You don't scare me.
I'm calling in my brother Jesus, he is right here with me.
I'm calling in Divine Mother, Father God,
all the angels in CREATION are here in this room with me
you can't see for their BLINDING GOD LIGHT.
I'm calling up my highest Divine LIGHT
& blasting you with it.
I'm calling on Earth Spirit & she is here too.
I love LOVE & LIGHT & PEACE & HAPPINESS......

I went on & on for what seemed like a time
& this thing whooshed out the window!
I jumped out of bed & yelled,
"Oh yeah you better run!!!"

Then I turned on all the lights
& stayed awake the rest of the night.
I told my pup he never had to worry 💪

I was SURROUNDED by an ARMY of Angelics, I know it 😇

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
05 November, 07:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I had a similar experience, altho no bad outcome back in the early to mid 80s. There were 3 hooded figures at the bottom of my bed. I felt like I was awake but not sure. This past week I'd had trouble going to sleep and felt like there was a presence outside my bedroom door. I felt anxious, a bit scared - I wanted to change sides of the bed w/ husband but I sleep w/ a CPAP, so couldn't easily. Now I just had to send my precious pug across the rainbow bridge in early September --It seems like I'm always feeling "her" at the bottom of the bed, moving around, walking and settling near my feet. But husband doesn't notice it. I want it to be comforting but somehow, it's not.
Last nite I slept like a baby and woke up TWELVE hours later. It's a bizarre feeling I can't describe.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 November, 08:11
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Anointing the house with oil can be very effective. Just a tiny bit of olive or other oil in a little dish. Pray over it, asking God to bless it for anointing your house (speak out loud -- words are frequency). Dab your finger in the oil and anoint every door post left and right side, as you speak out loud that you're anointing that door post in the name of Jesus Christ and command anything that's not holy to leave and never return.

there's an organization on the east coast of FL called alienresistance.org. Two guys started it years ago for the purpose of interviewing abductees. At the beginning, one of the guys was atheist, the other agnostic. They interviewed hundreds of abductees, and discovered something very interesting --- that when an abductee mentioned the name of Jesus, the abduction ended immediately. Their website has some very interesting testimonials!

When you command a demon to go in the name of Jesus Christ, it has to leave.
🙏

06 November, 08:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The problem that I experienced in Utah last year was that some how they can freeze you. You can't move, you can't speak and until my guide stopped them I was in a bit of a panic because of being frozen or what ever it is they do I was also having trouble breathing as well.

With the demons it seems to be no issue getting rid of them, but the ETs are different. I was just thankful that whom ever it is that God has sent to watch over me found me in time.
I had taken a trip to see a fren in Utah so I was out of place. He has told me before that this loud cicada noise that is inside my head 24/7 now is how he finds me says it is my frequency.

I never had this noise in my head my whole life until my guide showed up, never had rigging in my head or any kind of noice, but now it is relentless cicadas ever since the night he showed up.

Jan Moore @mato7
OMG....The cicada noise! I have recently started noticing the same type of noises in my ears....only described it as crickets. I'm amazed to hear someone else mention it. Wow. Thanks!
10:31 AM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by mato7 in this post can reply
06 November, 11:51
In response Jan Moore to her Publication
Too loud for crickets~