Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
1/2
Just so you know, before Nana was attacked by the long tail reptilian about 4 yrs ago, the word Annunaki had never crossed my lips and I had never heard of it.
This attack was my first contact out of the blue in what I thought was a seemingly normal life filled with regular stuff & grandkids.

The night I had someone loudly whisper the name Enlil in my ear, (when there was not anyone visibly there to see), was the first time I had ever heard that name as well.
The next day is when I started research on the name Enlil and discovered the Annunaki history.

Had it not been for my NDE yrs before I would have totally freaked the hell out & came close even then because when the long tail would attack me at night I could see flashes of him visibly like some sort of hologram flashing in & out. By attacked I mean awakened & thrown around like a rag doll, from a sound sleep with no one there to visibly see.

I was praying hard for God to....
Continued.....
https://youtu.be/GWqz-5N
CONTACT Ep. 16 ~ The Council of the Shining Ones~ Oct 30 2022 - YouTube

Extraordinary meeting with the Anunnaki High King.On October 30, 2022, I attended an exceptional council session that would change the course of History...Tr...

06:20 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
06 November, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you ever felt something touch you and no one is there? This happens to me sometimes. It happened again just yesterday evening while I was watching the rally sitting on my couch. I felt a hand touch the top of my head. I am not sure what it is that I am experiencing. I tend to think it is something benevolent. At first it frightens/startles me but then I question whether it should.
I have also had odd things happen while I am dreaming like some are describing in this thread. But lately I feel more protected from these things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 November, 07:45
Oh Nana, I believe every word, and it helps others like me on our journey of knowledge. I'm so sorry that you were plagued by such horrible happenings. But, you showed how strong your are, how strong your faith is. I love you Nana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 11:04
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you hun but we are all as strong as our connection to God, as strong as our faith.

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
05 November, 07:35
We're almost there! Just hang it there!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 11:05
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
🙏😇

arba happihr @arba
05 November, 11:12
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
I am liking "almost" so much better than soon😁

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 November, 06:49
Oh my God, Nana.
What a POWERFUL SPIRIT you have!! 💪🙏😼💞🌟

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 November, 06:35
Wow, my son said he was thrown around the room as a small child. He is plagued with horrible dreams and it really upsets me. He called it a shadow man though.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 November, 07:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Wow! He never said anything until now??? Did he say why?

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
05 November, 07:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Wild! I had this happen to me but I was older...17. It felt like I was awake though...A very tall faceless figure (felt like a male) dressed all in black, long cape and top hat, dragged me by the hair out the bed onto the floor, pulled me up by one arm and flung me across the room like a rag doll. I thought it was the "Antichrist" (and still refer to it as that. I woke up on the floor and just dismissed it as a bad dream and falling out of bed but I have never forgotten that.