Western Nations but Heavily focused
on destroying Nationalism in the US.

https://www.winterwatch.ne...
09:09 AM - Nov 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 November, 10:16
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
It has and always been about the trafficking. Adrenechrome. Pedophilia. Sacrifices to Baphomet.
God help us all.
I cannot even imagine for a minute the fear of all those innocent children and the pain endured they've experienced.
If Trump lets just one of them off the hook, it'll be so unjust.
I want all those involved including people sitting at their desks of nonprofit organizations playing Logistics Child Monopoly to publicly hang.
Every parent whose had a child go missing should be allowed to pull the lever just once. Give them some type of closure, although it will never heal their hearts and the deep loss they carry always.

I think about all the foreign drs here and what their true intentions are. My son had cancer (still fighting it) and I met drs that made my skin crawl. A Chinese dr blinded my son for life in his rt eye doing a biopsy. He was nasty little man with worst attitude and said things to my son innappropriately.
I cursed him in silence.

Kids safe with Je

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 November, 10:17
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Children safe with Jesus now and forever and hopefully the bad memories were erased.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396