I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Ye dropped so much truth in this interview.

Called out Oprah too.
11:20 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 November, 12:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
06 November, 11:46
Gave me goosebumps listening to him. So excited for whats to come. The veil is being lifted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 November, 11:45

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 November, 10:26
He s getting more and more confident. Freed from his ghosts.
He's helping a lor of people
Well done Ye, good strong Heart
Keep going🔥

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
06 November, 09:48

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
06 November, 09:47
When my kid was in grade school, for black history month they were praising Oprah.

We were shocked that the best they could do was a TV host so we searched the internet and instantly found ppl like Daniel Hale Williams. We re-educated our kid that Oprah had done nothing for society but give have a talk show that often gave away free shit.

That real ppl who contribute to society are those who should be celebrated. This was way before I knew anything dark about Oprah.
Just common sense.

https://www.biography.com/...

1776 Life @pacu44
06 November, 09:37
He made total sense. was clear and concise here. That Tucker interview does not show the true light...

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 November, 09:32
Great clip. I pray for his safety.

debbie french @animalsgalore
06 November, 09:30
He ain't lying!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 November, 08:26
Still saying 2024. Are we i 2023 ?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 November, 01:04
His comments are Clear & targeting those who would
object the most. He IS reaching The People.

God Bless Him & keep him Safe, Strong & Successful.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 November, 01:04
His comments are Clear & targeting those who would
object the most. He IS reaching The People.

God Bless Him & keep him Safe, Strong & Successful.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 November, 01:01
GOD BLEES AND KEEP THIS MAN.