Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 November, 07:27
I'm begging for prayers tribe...my 78 yr old dad is in the hospital for covid. They are trying to give him that Remdeatha whatever the fook! I am freaking out!!! His doc is like all the rest...no Ivermectin, they dont allow that....😤😡 last parent on earth and they are going to kill him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 November, 02:15
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
How is he doing today Colleen? I hope well. Let us know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 November, 03:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
All of your prayers are working!!! He is doing a little better today thank God ...but man he is so congested. O2 is 90 w/ 1L of ox. A dosed him with colloidal silver when I went today. This evening I'm taking him some Ivermectin and H2O2 w/ Distilled water to try to get his oxygen levels up so we can get him home!!! The nurses know where I stand without a doubt! Walked into his room today while PT was in there...no mask, no gloves, no hazmat suit for me. We understand is what they said 😏 Thank you!!! Best tribe on the planet 🙏💕🙏 Love, light and continued prayers are appreciated!!!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I'm glad he is doing better. I will continue to pray for him.
10:07 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it