Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
05 November, 07:00
They found a way to kill people slowly with these vaccinations so that most don't connect the dots.

Since 2020, everything I said would happen has happened.

This deadly tsunami is coming now.

dr. tenpenny;
I think we're going to find all kinds of different things in these vaccinations;
They changed the recipe; proportions, something deleted, something added.

No one should ever take a vaccination again, under any circumstances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
I just recently read that she is under investigation by the medical board. This shit needs to end..
07:59 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
05 November, 09:19
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
This is so awful. Also, McCollough's license was stripped. How do we stand and defend these doctors who stood to defend our health and our freedoms?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 November, 09:30
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
So basically the way I operate as I make phone calls and I persist because this shit cannot happen and I will not allow it.
What I typically do is find out the prosecutor the judge and I go from there. I will not let off the gas on this shit because it cannot happen.