Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
They found a way to kill people slowly with these vaccinations so that most don't connect the dots.

Since 2020, everything I said would happen has happened.

This deadly tsunami is coming now.

dr. tenpenny;
I think we're going to find all kinds of different things in these vaccinations;
They changed the recipe; proportions, something deleted, something added.

No one should ever take a vaccination again, under any circumstances.
07:00 PM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 November, 08:43
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
satanic hand gesture?!

I love me some Dr. Tenpenny, but had to ask? Am I the only one who sees this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 November, 09:23
I will keep trying to inform friends with info as this...
and tell them I would rather lose friends, than Lose! Friends..
here in Cali the push/ads for jabs is like we are in the euro
black death ages..just stop it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 November, 08:00
We will be seeing empty houses, jobs being filled by illegals, because the left have murdered so many Americans.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 November, 07:59
I just recently read that she is under investigation by the medical board. This shit needs to end..

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
05 November, 09:19
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
This is so awful. Also, McCollough's license was stripped. How do we stand and defend these doctors who stood to defend our health and our freedoms?