Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 06:20
1/2
Just so you know, before Nana was attacked by the long tail reptilian about 4 yrs ago, the word Annunaki had never crossed my lips and I had never heard of it.
This attack was my first contact out of the blue in what I thought was a seemingly normal life filled with regular stuff & grandkids.

The night I had someone loudly whisper the name Enlil in my ear, (when there was not anyone visibly there to see), was the first time I had ever heard that name as well.
The next day is when I started research on the name Enlil and discovered the Annunaki history.

Had it not been for my NDE yrs before I would have totally freaked the hell out & came close even then because when the long tail would attack me at night I could see flashes of him visibly like some sort of hologram flashing in & out. By attacked I mean awakened & thrown around like a rag doll, from a sound sleep with no one there to visibly see.

I was praying hard for God to....
Continued.....
https://youtu.be/GWqz-5N
CONTACT Ep. 16 ~ The Council of the Shining Ones~ Oct 30 2022 - YouTube

Extraordinary meeting with the Anunnaki High King.On October 30, 2022, I attended an exceptional council session that would change the course of History...Tr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
05 November, 07:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We're almost there! Just hang it there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
I am liking "almost" so much better than soon😁
11:12 PM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it