Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 November, 12:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This is the one I use and actually like the taste of it. I just finished up the last one not too long ago so I went out and bought three more tubes of it just to make sure I have enough in case they stop people from using it.
The quantity needed is listed by what your weight is on the plunger so you can get an exact amount. A horse's digestive system is very delicate so they have to have an accurate amount. from the research I've done it sounds like humans are not harmed if overdosing using fenbendazole. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 November, 10:17
In response James Dean to his Publication
i consumed a tube of this over one week with no ill effects. studies on this drug were performed at thr same time as ivermectin

James Dean @Wait_its_time
Thanks, that's good info. Did you notice anything with that treatment? Did you have any symptoms before doing it?
10:43 AM - Nov 05, 2022
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it