Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Someone to Flynn: Mike are we at war currently with satanists that want to destroy all of us?

Flynn: No! Why on earth would you think that?

Someone: Well why is the military in DC and why has the white house been dark since Biden took office?

Flynn: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. There is no plan. Nothing is happening.

LOL! 🤣
12:34 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 10:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Do we believe the military is in control? Do we believe the patriots are in control? Do we believe the war is already won and the rest of this is to wake up the sleeping masses? If true, then his words weren't to throw off the DS "so they don't know what the plan is." If so, the plan would already be in full swing and the DS would be screwed. This disinfo would be for the benefit of the sleeping masses who need to believe Biden is a legit president. That in turn would continue the perception that we're headed into communism, which is part of the Scare Event.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 08:24
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 09:33
BUT
HE SAID
#Hold THE #BOTTLE OF WINE

SOOO....

HOLD THE BOTTLE MAKE ALL ITS OK AGAIN 🤤 ?

INST ??

INST?????

judy gratz @JudyQ
06 February, 08:54
lol

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 09:51
In response judy gratz to her Publication
SORRY NO

NO MORE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY PASSED JANUARY 2020

AT LEAS FOR ME

I HAVE SEEN THIS SAME OTHER TIMES AND ALWAYS IS THE SAME CRAP

we all know that teoricallY

WHAT WAS SIGNED WAS ANOTHER USA LAW RESOURCE

BUTS ITS THE FUCKING SAME

BECAUSE ALL THESE #QANON
#COMM #CRAPS
since +/- January
are more like desperate #BULLSHIT nonsesical

NOT FOR DECEIVE THE #cabal

DEEP STATE ( that mayb also) but now TO YOU AND ME

THE #nonsense

#nonsesical - WORD USED BY
#Flynn

ITS VERY

--- PRECISE --

as same as

HUMBLE

HONEST (As far as would

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 09:52
In response judy gratz to her Publication
The walking dead, I mean the libtard sheep cannot wrap their head around any of this. If MSM isn't telling them, they don't believe it.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 February, 08:54
😏

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
06 February, 08:45
Right...and then at 45:45, "I would not concede that bottle of wine...maybe I will come to see you and have a glass of that bottle...".
If you know, you know.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 02:33
Gen Flynn got jokes 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 February, 01:09
"Why yes, and I'll go into specific detail on what the military is going to do and when." Not! 😅

"Why yes, and I'll go into specific detail on what the military is going to do and when." Not! 😅

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
06 February, 01:08

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 February, 12:50
Dis info is necessary

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
06 February, 12:48
In the insurrection act signed? Flynn...no that is nonsense...

All of it is misdirection. We all know the insurrection act was signed and the military is in control.

Hold onto that bottle of wine Billings. Your mind is about to be blown!

Trump is my President @RoseBuck
06 February, 01:22
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication
I heard that from his mouth this morning and it was like a punch in the gut. And then this was brought to my attention as obviously my brain wasn't functioning well on it's own so early lol. I am feeling good again

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 12:44

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 February, 12:42
Hold that bottle of whine! 😂😂😂

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
06 February, 12:40
🤣🤣😜

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
06 February, 12:37
🤩nothing at all!!🤩🇸🇮🇺🇲

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 12:36
plausible deniability....