Doq Holliday @doqholliday
. @vincentkennedy was bot testing way before it was known that Elon was considering buying Twitter.

I love this movie.
01:06 AM - Nov 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
07 November, 08:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am excited.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 07:50
New Q. Drop 4960

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 November, 06:51
I’ll never forget 9 years ago debating with a grandma until 2 AM. That’s when I realized it wasn’t a grandma at all & called her out. I got the F…U & I new something was terribly wrong, but “bot” wasn’t even on the radar. I didn’t even know WTF!

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
07 November, 06:48
We are all ready for this movie to end though.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 November, 06:47
U Ever See This Movie ? Sir
The Long Kiss Good Night>
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
07 November, 06:35

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
07 November, 06:33
he even made a poll
human
bot
a.i.
then asked folks to click one in the tweet.

just wish i had the screenshot before that account was nuked:(

William Filer @TahoeBilly
07 November, 06:13
Q Drops suggest Musk didn't buy anything. He's managing a Military asset.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 November, 06:09
The Best I’ve Ever Seen!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 November, 05:16
Q 461:

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
07 November, 04:41
I love the Characters fighting for the Soul of Humanity,America & The World....💙🌹

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
07 November, 04:23
❤️.

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
07 November, 04:22

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 November, 04:15
He hates big bots and he cannot lie

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 November, 03:59
Correct.😊

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 November, 11:16
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
For the life of me I still dont remember how I got here lol Twitter purge thats all I recall. Im not big on having a bunch of platforms...hell I cant remember passwords lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 03:52
There simply is no bottom to the container that we all own VK!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
05 November, 01:32
Anything mentionable botwise about AU or Gab?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 November, 01:13