Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 November, 04:12
Back from picking up some dog food, WHY is it so expensive, and they gave me a deal, I didn't ask but they did, and broke as usual paying another grown ups bills, that is a dick and rude, anyway, EIGHTY FOOKIN DOLLARS with the break.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 04:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SO glad I gave him that singing and playing non gig, lol just jam sessions, to him, when they asked me, I said NOPE ask that guy. GUESS who has peaceful Friday evenings now. YEP, me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 04:18
😂🤣😂Ask the cupcake, I am chilling. LOL I still got some cards up muh sleeve.

FAR beyond "a relationship" doing what I BEEN doing info wise all these years, and so many attempts on me, then this fk head over, here, don't take a rocket scientist to figure out he is a satanic operative. SNEAKY motherfookers.
04:21 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it