Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 November, 04:12
Back from picking up some dog food, WHY is it so expensive, and they gave me a deal, I didn't ask but they did, and broke as usual paying another grown ups bills, that is a dick and rude, anyway, EIGHTY FOOKIN DOLLARS with the break.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 04:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SO glad I gave him that singing and playing non gig, lol just jam sessions, to him, when they asked me, I said NOPE ask that guy. GUESS who has peaceful Friday evenings now. YEP, me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😂🤣😂Ask the cupcake, I am chilling. LOL I still got some cards up muh sleeve.
04:18 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
04 November, 04:21
FAR beyond "a relationship" doing what I BEEN doing info wise all these years, and so many attempts on me, then this fk head over, here, don't take a rocket scientist to figure out he is a satanic operative. SNEAKY motherfookers.