Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Very cool with the futuristic beach toy. I am such a fan of this type of design and admit, I wish the U.S. was pushing design like Dubai is.

I always say that if I have to come back, I want to be an architect in the next life.

They started something with their sailboat building. Images of their creativity get my heart racing.

Everyone, if we hit the right timeline, our homes will become an organic living extension of ourselves and will customize the temperature, ambient healing frequencies, colored lights, air quality, and oxygen content to best support our bodies, moment to money, intuitively. They will even produce frequencies of essential vitamins, minerals, polyphenols and amino acids, No more need to be a slave to obtaining and preparing food. They will be living healing chambers.
03:27 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it