Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So it has Actually never been done on any planet before going from 3D frequency to 5D frequency with Earth suits or avatars in tack on planet during transition???

Just asking?

I understand others call them meat suits but that sounds disgusting to me and more like something Reptilians eat, so I call them Earth suits.

Guess we gonna see how this works out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
05 November, 01:34
Looks like heaven! Peaceful. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:32
Can Nana rent that for vaca?
Love it, might need some curtains for a few windows at night!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 November, 09:19
We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version) - YouTube

Thank you Canadianmatt3 for uploading such an amazing video!Original can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSkThe original video is good!...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 November, 09:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Timestamp = Q Post 1240

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 November, 08:54
Similar to what I've envisioned! Let the ocean run its fury on the beach with the house above. Growing up with a weekend creek house on telephone polls (built by my dad - oh, how it swayed but didn't flood) taught lessons.

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
04 November, 08:28
Beautiful to see aliens annd humans living together. 💕🙏🌎5D perhaps? sign me up. We are One!

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
Beautiful to see aliens annd humans living together. 💕🙏🌎5D perhaps? sign me up. We are One!

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 November, 07:22
Love it!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 November, 07:21
Scary beautiful.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 November, 06:37
I hope when this over i can afford to go to the beach for a week

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 November, 06:28
Love design and scary. Relieved it’s not directly on the beach.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 November, 06:14
5:5

Watch the water

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 November, 06:07
Wow! However....building on sand is not a good idea.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 November, 05:59
Lets Go !!

Red Edge @Rededge
04 November, 05:50
humans and aliens living together in harmony

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 November, 01:43
In response Red Edge to her Publication
c'mon. those are obviously Power Rangers

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 November, 06:42
In response Red Edge to her Publication
thought was just light, but see now

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
04 November, 05:35
Need✔️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 November, 05:21
They could totally have a fookin garden up top. JS>

Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 November, 05:09
real or unreal?

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
04 November, 04:49
looks like it is built on a rock formation

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
04 November, 04:46
"Welcome to Anonup Island"🌅

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
04 November, 04:23
Love this!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 November, 03:59
Ahhhhh

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
04 November, 03:44
That's my kind of view VK! The house is interesting but not my style. The view though and location is heaven!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 November, 03:39
Flat Earth ? 😁😎

Ali Beth @Albeth7
04 November, 03:31
if i live to see peace again, ill need a vacation lile this!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 November, 03:27
Very cool with the futuristic beach toy. I am such a fan of this type of design and admit, I wish the U.S. was pushing design like Dubai is.

I always say that if I have to come back, I want to be an architect in the next life.

They started something with their sailboat building. Images of their creativity get my heart racing.

Everyone, if we hit the right timeline, our homes will become an organic living extension of ourselves and will customize the temperature, ambient healing frequencies, colored lights, air quality, and oxygen content to best support our bodies, moment to money, intuitively. They will even produce frequencies of essential vitamins, minerals, polyphenols and amino acids, No more need to be a slave to obtaining and preparing food. They will be living healing chambers.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 November, 03:07
Oh i see, this isn’t a house per se, but a gathering space. Nice!