Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 November, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 12:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's true. they bring the elites in for overhauls all the time. When an elite is breaking free they emit a frequency vibe. It is my belief that we can collectively hijack that vibe midstream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
Strange question, but does that apply to everyone? Like if we start vibing a little to “loud” we get hit with a low vibe frequency? Some might call that a spiritual attack
01:07 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 November, 08:11
In response BlockII to his Publication
wondered same
happening to me now this minute - been almost unbearable! But refuse to give in. maybe i should? just don't know.
last 3 times hv joined a certain energy healing modality course
weird
am nobody

BlockII @BlockII
05 November, 12:29
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I feel for you, but definitely dont give in. Ive noticed that every time myself or the people around me start vibing high, something totally random happens and it just causes the vibes to nosedive. It seems to happen like clockwork every time. I think we just gotta keep powering through it no matter what