Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 November, 03:36
Day 4 or 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 12:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
JUST so you know,
IT IS KILLING NANA TO HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH THIS MONTH!

Might know that the ONLY time of the year I have to work every damn day is the month of the most amazing time in human history!

btw:
check this out, love this man!
I believe his work is solid and he will play a big part in disclosure going forward.

The ppl still totally unconscious have some very LARGE steps to take soon!

Jaw dropping will be an understatement in my opinion!

You and I both know that he is telling the truth here and the huge possibilities we have going forward in the consciousness realm.

Earth shattering really!
Fun stuff in Nana's view!

I know, I feel heart broken for so many that have suffered the last 4 yrs but it has been 4 yrs of awesomeness for me.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
love Dr. Greer's work. I was introduced to it in 2020 and it really helped validate some of my experiences. i know some people are weary of him for being a freemason but if you are aware of it, i still think there is value to be gained from his perspective.
12:28 PM - Nov 04, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 01:39
In response trueblue to his Publication
I did not know he was a mason. Good to know. thx.

trueblue @trueblue
04 November, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i believe lower level but still, good to know.