#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:25 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
24 December, 12:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
❀️Still beautiful after all these years ❀️ God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 December, 01:36
This is the face of Freedom. Perfect day to be graced with her beautiful spirit, thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
04 November, 10:24
Oh my you look great and are so missed and loved.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 November, 10:25
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
❣️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
04 November, 09:47
Oh my goodness! Every time I see the light you shine V I get chills. So many miss you honey. Come back to us!! ❀️
#ThePeoplesBridge

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
04 November, 12:29
Love that photo of her!!!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 November, 12:43
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Mary, I agree ... it is a beautiful photo 😍