Honkler Simpson @Honkler
I don't want to raise expectations...but my father met a guy who claims he's a Federal Cop (unverified) and we kept in touch ever since...to my surprise he was an Anon (which is the reason I doubt he was a cop). But he sent us some good, reliable intel so far.
When the 2nd round fraud granted Lula's victory, he agreeded with me that it was an unexpected shock and now it was all up to the military, and we both didn't know if the "watermelons" (green outside, red inside) there remained in enough numbers to betray Bolsonaro and the brazillian people.
Well...he just sent a doc pic, I can't tell how legit it is since I never saw a real one, but it's signed by Gen. Paulo Sérgio Nogueira de Oliveira, our defense minister.
Basically it says the Superior Electoral Tribunal (TSE) failed to present counterproof of fraud, and provided no answers, which the military said was "disrespectful".
Then it concludes saying they have until tomorrow 4pm to do so, otherwise...Superior Military Tribunal.
09:02 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it