Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A word of encouragement to the digital soldiers. Q doesn't need defending. Don't be afraid or shy to share something that doesn't add up in the news cycle. That's the whole point of the movement. The great awakening. I feel so many are shy or nervous to be wrong about something. You sharing something doesn't mean it's the gospel truth. Nor should anyone think that. It's simply another piece to the puzzle. Your one shared picture or video can unlock many other things for other digital soliders. There's never anything too small or insignificant to share. #wwg1wga
11:46 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
12 April, 04:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
While I agree with this, the issue arises of disinfo and people needing to be sure of their source before posting stuff. It should also be noted that everyone needs to stop posting dates as that really makes us look stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
12 April, 04:13
OK SO please tell everyone what REALLY went down in the #SUEZ canal and what was broadcasted on the Turkish station - DO IT DO IT NOW 👍 they'll listen to you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri Heer @Tlheer
22 February, 05:58
ok. you asked for it. one thing i have been trying to put together is, well, there are many, but i have tried to figure out Alice AND wonderland. Sir Patrick Mack, in pursuit of truth, did a great share connecting JE with wonderland in NY, the park near his home there, next to a museum, etc. but, there are double, triple meanings. it is interesting that wonderland was thought to have first been used in 1790. when you research all the things that happened in the US that year, its exciting. then there is Alice. there are a couple of acronyms that could apply, either for our safety or for DoD use. the latter could pertain to extracting info regarding elections. curious. Alice adds up to 30. if you add 30 to 1790 = 1820. more interesting things happened that year re: presidential election. in the story, alice is on her own. thinking of First Lady, i'm wondering what she witnessed in modeling world & what she may know of JE & Wienstein. but, Be Best adds up to 17. another oddity.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 February, 06:30
If this is true, then you should tell some that every time they say have you verified this, where did you get this. Don't share if you aren't sure, watch who you follow, you shouldn't do this, that and the other. This has happened to me numerous times and the way that they, whoever they are, put this is not nice at all. I listen to my heart on what to share, not what these others say. 😉👍💞💓🙏

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
09 February, 10:48
Thank you for your words of encouragement. There is a lot I don't understand but that doesn't mean I don't try to discern what is being put out there. Was late into the movie.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 February, 09:19
Thats why I follow literally EVERYONE.
WE ARE ALL SINGLE CELLS IN THE BODY OF THE GLOBAL DIGITAL PATRIOT SOLDIER.
Some want to be leaders and jhave lots of social media followers. sometimes its best to lead by listening to the opinions of others. We are all at different levels in our knowledge, but by sharing information and wisdom we all together accelerate the '100th monkey' effect on our consciousness. read watch analyze EVERYTHING, believe NOTHING....
WHEN THE 'DOTS LINE UP' you will KNOW the TRUTH. (IMHO)

Femme Patriot17 @FemmePatriot17
08 February, 08:27
Love this!! #wwg1wga

Sandi Todd @Sandi_Todd
08 February, 10:42
In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication
This is hilarious... and so true!! LOL

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
09 February, 07:05
In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication
I am not ashamed of the truth!

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
08 February, 08:03
i am rather new, but am learning fast. I guess there are things that I have always just known...but didnt really think or talk a whole lot about it. Never was into politics much until Trump. I voted in the past, I knew the basics and paid attention, but never really dug deep. I started getting so pissed off with how Trump was treated and how obvious the COVID numbers were falsified. I started doing a lot of research & paying much closer attention to things. I have enjoyed this journey & glad I discovered this great place to chat, observe, & learn. Thank you for keeping us informed-

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 February, 08:19
In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication
purfect transition Mitzi! ❤️

Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
08 February, 07:57
Amen! Afterall, God speaks in mysterious ways. But also not so mysterious ways. The Holy Spirit is communicating with us all the time if we pay enough attention.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 February, 07:47

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 February, 07:45
Well Said - Thank you.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
08 February, 07:24
just dropping this tidbit I found..I KNEW that church was bad news in the 70's when John Osteen was going to testify on a child molesters behalf..oh yeah was also childrens church director. One day i'll tell that story......

https://exposingchristiane...

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
08 February, 08:57
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
here is another 1 I found when I typed in "are Joel and John osteen free masons" when opening document look on left..BOOM BOOM

https://exposingchristiane...

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 February, 07:11
I have a really good memory especially of things I read. With that said I don't know how or when I discovered Q...or VK or you. Feels like it has always been but i know that's not true...

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
08 February, 07:10
amen🙏🏻🇺🇸👊

Pura Vida @Justice9369
08 February, 07:10
I'll Share This... Michael Jackson Was Right!

https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu_...

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
08 February, 07:05
Then in that case, here is a list of news and info outlets that have been doing the work of the movement before movement began or was heard of.
https://contendersedge.blo...

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
08 February, 07:00
Thanx for that! I post a lot that needs more research or takes an open mind to just think about it thats what this is all about! to reseearch and find the truth or lie..

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
08 February, 06:59
This is so spot on.

Maqna Carta @sWords_sPeers
08 February, 06:56
Amen. I think part of the label "conspiracy theorist" was always pitched that we have to have to some comprehensive and all-encompassing explanation/theory for everything and they be able to "prove" it to them. No we don't. Just an unanswered question should be enough to at least start a conversation. A healthy person would be inquisitive not mockful or distaining.

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
08 February, 06:27
Sharing is exactly the point-we all come from different walks of life, have experience in different fields, which gives us all different skill sets, different pattern recognition.Something that means nothing to one person will be instantly recognized and understood by another.Sometimes at an intuitive level if not at a conscious level.Sometimes something that sounds crazy today plants a seed, and later when events change, crazy doesn't sound so crazy anymore. Anybody remember when SETI farmed out data packets to effectively create a super computer from thousands of users?Together we make it

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 06:18
#wwg1wa BELL
MAYBE
MAYBE NOT
BUT HAS A LOT OF CHANCES TO BE ... BE ..BE...

THIS

POMEGRANATE 😁

PLEASE SOMEBOYD ABLE TO

#concile / OR / #DISSMISS
THIS ANALOGY / NARRATIVE / SYMBOLISM ??

08 February, 06:27
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
also the
#wwg1wa - #bell

allegedly may be

this
the same that #pomegranate
and the
#KENNEDYS

08 February, 06:36
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
actually

I AM TALKIN SERIOUSLY

Despite the fact the see fruits hanging in this topic my looks weirds 😅

but its old symbolic stuff allegendly

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
08 February, 06:17
Thank you for always tidying the ship you keep me motivated to carry on fighting for truth 🙏🏼

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
08 February, 06:15
Thank-You for saying that...Many of us SMALL anons do not decode as well as others...don't do long threads..or have our own channels..but try to research and share..and do what we can...We can all be wrong..but we are PATRIOTS.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 06:12
passed that point

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 06:11
If you don't brainstorm or ask questions you don't learn. I know that because I was once your below average idiot, now I'm just average.

Dee Fogle @Saltything
not me. i ask questions and put out thoughts freely. its the bonus of the great awakening. fear not.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:39
No Fear! Being upfront and straightforward doesnt always win you friends, but I'm not on this Earth to just make friends. God woke me up a long time ago to be a voice for truth.

Jaime Chapel @Magamama93
07 February, 02:34
did anyone watch Juan O Savins movie on Youtube? the called making for a perfect day

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
08 February, 06:15
In response Jaime Chapel to his Publication
I did. It was really good.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 February, 06:44
In response Jaime Chapel to his Publication
👍🏻