Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
03 November, 11:06
I took 1 pencil eraser size dose of ivermectin this morning at 10am starting today I plan to do this every morning for 1 week to see what happens. Will be sharing my experience and any changes that occur as I go along. 🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 November, 11:55
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Sounds good. I have the pill form and the liquid ivermectin. I am going to buy the paste to have on hand as well. I have had no issues with the pill or liquid form. Please keep us posted Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
03 November, 12:10
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Is the other ingredient in the liquid form Benzyl Alcohol? How do you take it?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
The liquid ivermectin is sprayed on the skin and absorbed that way. I am not sure how they made it. This is the source I bought it from - they may have the ingredients listed there.

Have a MAGA day Patriot!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ πŸ™

https://longhurstfarms.com...
06:04 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it