Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
going on 22 years now informing people of the dangers of vaxs. When the documentaries came out I was sure everyone would jump on the ANTI vax bus but to no avail. Seeing the moms come in so sad and sorry they didn't listen after their babies boosters drove me crazy. I used to be so angry. Now with this whole movement and people seeing so many babies die, I just thank the babies for their life to try and show their parents their wrong choices. Too bad it had to take this long for people to listen to us. Over 20 years I handed out information pages on vaxs, fluoride, GMO's, and I was so scoffed at, teased and ridiculed. I'm glad to finally see the younger generation listening. It's just too bad their children had to suffer before they opened their eyes. But for the people like me we learned a long time ago how to move the anger into righteous indignation but still love these people that do not know what they do.đź’ť
05:20 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it