Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 November, 05:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
going on 22 years now informing people of the dangers of vaxs. When the documentaries came out I was sure everyone would jump on the ANTI vax bus but to no avail. Seeing the moms come in so sad and sorry they didn't listen after their babies boosters drove me crazy. I used to be so angry. Now with this whole movement and people seeing so many babies die, I just thank the babies for their life to try and show their parents their wrong choices. Too bad it had to take this long for people to listen to us. Over 20 years I handed out information pages on vaxs, fluoride, GMO's, and I was so scoffed at, teased and ridiculed. I'm glad to finally see the younger generation listening. It's just too bad their children had to suffer before they opened their eyes. But for the people like me we learned a long time ago how to move the anger into righteous indignation but still love these people that do not know what they do.💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
30 October, 06:10
I think they have been tampering with our food for awhile adding things things to intentionally cause the immune system to react leaving the body in a constant state of inflammation and this weakens the immune system by default. This contributes to the overall health decline, obesity, cancer..ect that are huge money makers for the health care industry. The jab is just the final death nail to send the immune system into the final storm...One symptom I have experienced around the jabbed is random bleeding and migraines..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 October, 10:31
we have all be under attack foe a long time now. i am unjabbed but think they have probably got there nanotech into us in other ways (food chemtrails etc). keep fighting. humans are resilient.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
30 October, 12:40
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Thats exactly what i think as well Ted. Grow your own veg or buy from local producers. Buy meat directly fro the farmer. Don't eat processed food.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
30 October, 10:11
https://cleansingorsurgery... This may help also.... enjoy

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 October, 01:34
I believe you're correct on both points. Plus more.

I visited v'd & b'd relatives for an hour in close proximity, next 5 days felt wonky and sick. Sad to see them each dealing with issues - a cousin half my age now has heart condition requiring 'medication'.

Also, [they] are tinkering with the atmosphere, geo-magnetic field, water, food... all is disrupting the balance and harmony of life

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 October, 11:44
Falun Gong dvd:https://www.tiantibooks.or...
also taught for free, in various cities.

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 October, 11:43
Doing the Five Tibetans really helps keep good health! Start out with 3 repititions of each exercize, work up to 21. Also doing Falun Gong is excellent, too! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
29 October, 11:52
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Checking this out now, thanks.

Law & Physics @physics171
29 October, 11:40
Are the vaxxed sending 5G through themselves, linking together with graphene oxide?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
30 October, 09:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Wow. Horrid thought. 😬