Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 November, 11:44
Update - 2 weeks on Invermectin (horse paste).

I had quite a few issues, quite personal (and if you’re squeemish, perhaps don’t continue)..
* dealing with anal fistula’s and abscessess for over a decade, including numerous surguries (and septicemia almost killed me more than once)
* 5 years of pain in my left testicle. Spread to whole groin area and sharp pains up and down inside of my legs. Whole area was sensitive to touch and caused other problems
* 3 years of a swollen prostrate, having to pee every hour and a half yes including night time where I would have to get up up to 8 times a night to go pee).

My Mrs has been demanding me to go to dr’s for several years. to be honest, i was too scared too. BUT

I don’t have to anymore, I’m legit fixed of all ailments mentioned above. No pain, no discomfort, no anything. Only getting up once a night now to pee. Even my Mrs said I’m not grumpy all the time anymore.. I replied ‘Coz I’m not in constant pain anymore!!..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 02:46
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
@sunny2021

took a pencil eraser size amount twice a day for 5 days, then took a break for 5 dfays then doing it again..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Explorations17 in this post can reply
03 November, 03:27
In response Explorations 017 to his Publication
just squeezed some straight onto a spoon, licked that off the spoon and immediately washed it down with water that had freshly squeezed lemon juice in it…

the only extra advice i would give is that it’s far more effective on an empty stomach…

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
03 November, 03:30
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Thank you very much! Thinking of taking it soon.