Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
Update - 2 weeks on Invermectin (horse paste).

I had quite a few issues, quite personal (and if you’re squeemish, perhaps don’t continue)..
* dealing with anal fistula’s and abscessess for over a decade, including numerous surguries (and septicemia almost killed me more than once)
* 5 years of pain in my left testicle. Spread to whole groin area and sharp pains up and down inside of my legs. Whole area was sensitive to touch and caused other problems
* 3 years of a swollen prostrate, having to pee every hour and a half yes including night time where I would have to get up up to 8 times a night to go pee).

My Mrs has been demanding me to go to dr’s for several years. to be honest, i was too scared too. BUT

I don’t have to anymore, I’m legit fixed of all ailments mentioned above. No pain, no discomfort, no anything. Only getting up once a night now to pee. Even my Mrs said I’m not grumpy all the time anymore.. I replied ‘Coz I’m not in constant pain anymore!!..
11:44 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
16 November, 04:18
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Still trying to talk my husband into trying ivermectin. Wanted to see how you are feeling & if you had any side effects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 04:42
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Been on it for like for a month now.

I’ve not felt this good for at least a decade. Zero side affects for me, i felt better from day 1.

My partner is now on it (after a lifetime of sinus problems) and has now now sinus problems.

Also, for peace of mind, the first week, I was WAY out in my portion and legit took one whole tube in 4 days (enough for a 500kg horse) and only felt good things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 November, 09:32
Great to hear your story of healing - all of us are full of "junk" and need to get on ivermectin even if its short term -flush the parasites out- I have pills but use the paste daily I put it in a 500mg gelatin capsule
Not full but its easy to take this way - I did the applesauce blend did not like it -don't really like apple sauce lol sometimes I just rub it on the insole of my feet in the morning when getting dressed- I hear under the arm works also -

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 November, 03:53
Congratulations!
I finally found a place in Canada. Which of these 2 is better? Or are they the same? thanks 🙂🙏

03 November, 04:00
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Well I can see the one on the left well enough to say it’s totally fine (as has the 1.87% ivermectin) but as long as the other one has the same (1.87%) then all good too, but if not, stick with the one that has the 1.87%…..

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 November, 03:05
Good for you!

My husband had 1/2 his lower jaw removed & they grafted in a piece of bone from his leg...

The surgeon said they got it all, so no worries, then. Nope, not at all interested in radiation or chemo...

Surgery was August 10 & he's been back at work since Monday.

He gets a shotglass of pomegranate juice laced with 0.024ml of Ivermectin injectable (Noromectin) daily... My dose is a bit higher.

I NOTICED he doesn't get up at night anymore! And he's back to pissing like a racehorse. He didn't realize it at first, but after a week on the sauce, it was noticeable to me.

I'm still waiting for my "age spots" to disappear, but I seem to be having less inflammation in my shoulders.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 November, 03:02
Thank you and wonderful news. How great that is and happy your pain is gone. I just ordered more and I am getting ready to do a week of it.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 November, 02:56
This is very helpful and encouraging info, thank you for sharing! ❤️🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 November, 02:55
This is amazing!! I'm so glad to hear you're healing yourself. Thanks for being so brave to share.

03 November, 02:46
@sunny2021

took a pencil eraser size amount twice a day for 5 days, then took a break for 5 dfays then doing it again..

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
03 November, 03:14
Curious as to exactly how you took it? Thanks

judi jones @justj88
03 November, 05:15
great share what dose did u use and how often ...? retired nurse whos used paste for cv cases with great results ...x

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
02 November, 01:34
Simply amazing. So happy for you.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 November, 12:26
Right on Brother!!!
💚🌟💚

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 November, 12:16
wonderful news of healing and restoration. continued prayers for your journey. thank you for your vulnerability - it will encourage others. 🙏

02 November, 12:17
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
If there is one man out there I can help because of my post, it’s worth any embarrasment.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 November, 12:11
Kudos to you for trying ivermectin. My husband has quite a few of the same issues you mention but he would never give it a try. Amazing how you have relief in only two weeks when you have had the ailments/pain 3-5 years. I bet it feels good to feel good. 🤛❤️

02 November, 12:15
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
feels amazing. better yet, i felt the reflief in the first week, i just waited another week to ensure had definately gone as i wouldn’t have believed it myself if I hadn’t of experienced it.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 November, 12:06
Wonderful news, thank you for sharing!💕

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

02 November, 12:14
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thanks Mandy, wasn’t easy to say, but it has made that much difference to me (wasn’t expecting those results nor even close, I origanlly took it because I had a bad flegmy cough that I couldn’t shake.. Next minute all these, quite considerable, problems have been eliminated……. ..

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 November, 11:59
Excellent- prayers for even more healing! You may have gotten rid of a ton of parasites.

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
01 November, 11:48
That is awesome...hope your health continues to improve!!!