Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Fox sucks but I do like Tucker, Watters, and Gutfeld.
Tucker has really been hammering the message out about election integrity. Turnout needs to be huge on election night to overcome the insane amount of cheating they are/will be doing. Biden admin has been setting up for a rebellion with all this "Extreme MAGA" talk and prepped America we wont be getting results on election night.

This is an important election and they know it. They have a lot to lose. The senate races will be their focus.
11:11 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
03 November, 05:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I live in Washington State which is a huge piece to the Senate puzzle. We’re a notoriously liberal state and Tiffany Smiley the MAGA Republican is neck in neck with 40 year incumbent Patty Murray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 09:11
Tucker is asking, “What’s going on?”.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 November, 08:59
Personal thank you to the BO, Bakers, and Autists/Anons who continually dedicate their time and energy to the GREAT AWAKENING.
You are all Patriots.
The hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.
Q+

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 November, 08:55
Today is 11.3

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 November, 08:48

❤❤
❤❤❤

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 November, 08:00
How can any person in America do anything about the Dominion machines ?

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 November, 07:58
Let me know when they mention #pizzagate , and do a serious dive into it...and investigate the parties who are involved in it. When they do, I'll watch.

LL_125 @LL_125
03 November, 07:42
I, too, can tolerate and even chuckle if I happen to be walking through the room when my husband is watching...but then I remember that those three have producers and handlers who script their shows. I believe that FOX executives only allow their "rants" or monologues to bait us (those of us who left FOX 5 years ago) to watch because it's all about viewers and ratings.
Bottomline is that there is no authentic journalism on the "Tell-a-Vision"...all propaganda and programming.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 08:50
In response LL_125 to her Publication
Sounds like my house.🙃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 07:40
You would blush at the text messages Nana has sent to Watters over the last few months.

Sometime it just might start out with "You don't have a manly hair on ....... if you don't!"

Lily B.... @LilyB
03 November, 07:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana...!😂😂😂

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 November, 07:37
Still no word regarding my request to be a poll watcher. I’ll be voting in person regardless.

NEO ONE @Neo
03 November, 07:33
The Senate was always the target.
Mmmh, interesting fact is that in Star Wars it was the same.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 November, 07:31
Ive been walking in on my folks watching Tucker and Watters and I have to agree, Im proud. They are doing some of the really heavy lifting and nobody even realizes it.
I hope they get their own network to run someday. Truth only.

America First @Realdeal
03 November, 07:29
im done voting and again dominion machines fix 2020 remember we have it all 🥱

chore Toke @choretoke
03 November, 07:23
I’m canceling my Dental appointment, Just so I can vote early 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 07:21
Yes they do but you can certainly gage where we are daily by what is on their content.
I dont care whether Hannity is a white hat or not, Nana doesnt care for him even if he is a wh.

connie wright @cowri
03 November, 08:03
100% agree

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 08:49
Smug bast*rd.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 November, 07:12
; ).
Q113

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 November, 06:32
I'm working as an election clerk right now. We had over 15k vote at our polling location last week alone! We have been super busy. The judge tells me this is more than usual. Lots of voters tell me they are pleased to see we now have both electronic AND paper ballots.They want to know their vote is secure.

Nunya Business @AAug22
16 November, 04:28
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I got an update from my early voting election judge today...
We processed 27,612 voters! That was one location for 2 weeks. It was a lot of work but it was worth it.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
03 November, 05:54
Absolutely enjoy Tucker and Gutfeld on Youtube every morning here in South Africa. If people cannot see the "vibes" of a big movie playing around the world, then I'm afraid, they will never see the light. Those 2 guys makes me nearly peed my pants this morning. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 November, 05:19
Want some poop vibes well here goes. This is all the same bullshit we were told in 2020. They stole the election, 2020 has never been fixed and you are telling us again to vote. Seems the same as people who believe the jab worls. Keeping taking it , more boosters, you will be safe.

Im at the point that Trump and Q need to be proven to me that they are not a psyops

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
03 November, 05:13
Yep! This was in my email this morning. Fookers! 😡

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 November, 04:32
Hopefully this time Patriots learned their tricks (as they did in 2016) and won't allow cheating again. No matter how many votes, the one who controls the machines, controls outcome. We saw that entire system is rigged (from judges to machines). LSWH

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
03 November, 03:22
if the new financial system isn’t in place by election the cheat is on 50/50 split no change that has to play out. They will push the RoevsWade as the driving factor for election to be split. i hope i am wrong but the new financial system is the last brick in the wall. All signs point in that direction seeing that this new system has been planned for decades. All it would take is a flip of a switch to start it and yes xrp is that switch. No flip we are moving into 2023 when it all changes. People have to realize how huge this operation is globally they stop the economy globally for 2 years that takes alot power to pull that off. We are really close because of the bond market drying up liquidity globally the reset is commodities back by blockchain technology that provides instant liquidity that solves the debt market problem. I really see Trump coming back just not until the new system is in place.God Bless

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
03 November, 02:36
I still dont see any reason to vote. Nothing has changed. They cheat, we will loose and ghen no one eill do anything. Judges wont hear the cases, MSM will say no cheating and life goes on. It was suppise to to be 2023, no storm rider is talking about 2024 and 2025. Most will have gave up by then. Things may be happening but they are not happening in the public eye. I am just getting older and discouraged at present. I an sure I will feel better later but all this moving the date out for real change is discouraging. No one listens to me much any more. I dont try to tell people about anything any longer because nothing that is suppose to happen has taken place for public to see.

I am tried of the promises of a storm only to be the same old same old. It looks like we could have a major win by now. Instead ghey will steal the elections and we will be mocked again. I am sick of both sides using us as pawns. If banks are failing why are so many news being built? I am just discouraged !

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
05 November, 03:53
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Well I may have found my reason to vote. That is if this is real.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
03 November, 02:00
They are the only reasons why we should watch it. And I think it’s important to watch them.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
03 November, 12:49
Yes Fox not good. Thank Goodness for Tucker, Watters & Gutfiled. Tucker asks the correct questions night after night. We can count on all forms of curve balls. Not only from dire Dems.

Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
03 November, 12:39
Who truly knows about the "roles&players" and how it all "unfolds"...we are in boats paddlin to the otherside...what's behind is "burnin" and differences in "shoe size" does 't mean a damn thiing...so, paddle or get yo ass out the boat..cause ya Ain't riding for Free...been fighting since 1975...get to Strokin...👍🙂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
02 November, 11:33
TODAY !!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 November, 11:32
They’ve always been my favs on Fox! now only see clips mostly on MidnightRider! They’re really calling things out! I think Watters hs related well to things involved! 👍🏻👊🏻😎
Even looks like he could be family 🥰

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 November, 11:30
I am so repuslsed by all MSM News that I cannot even force myself to watch it anymore. I would rather 💩 in my hands and 👏!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 November, 11:51
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 November, 11:29
feeling good about voter interest