JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything
01:51 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
05 November, 09:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
05 November, 09:17
I am in a place of comfort and doubt is no longer in the equation. God has taken away fear in my life and replaced it with the presence of his Son. I am on their timeline come what may 🙏🙌❤️ All Glory to the Most High. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Wood @Diane416
05 November, 09:15
Unshakable but have had enough. It needs to end. There is nothing wrong with believing and still wanting it to end.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 November, 09:04
WHEN YOU BELIEVE
Prince of Egypt(When you believe) - Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston - YouTube

Prince of Egypt(When you believe) - 머라이어 캐리(Mariah Carey), 휘트니 휴스톤(Whitney Houston)영화 "이집트 왕자(The Prince of Egypt) 中

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 November, 12:41
a step back now and then, breathe in, get the perspective, God has always had this, this war began in the heavens. like to think He joined His angel army with our earthly warriors⚔️♥️⚔️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 November, 02:02
Unshakable because God created America and promised through our founding documents that He alone is responsible for the promise of America to the entire world. His Omnipotence is unquestionable and I trust Him to lead us through this war of Good over evil. Evil leaders have taken our country into the deepest darkest places and now is the moment to reverse their devastation. That is why being as close to God as we can be is crucial. Never underestimating the power of prayer and communion with the Lord. He commands us to fear not. He has given us the victory.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 November, 12:19
🙏🏻✨❤️💯👊🏻🇺🇸🐸

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
03 November, 10:22
I will NOT let the "seeds of doubt" grow and sprout.....I refuse to falter! I don't believe God brought us this far, just to bring us this far! If He brought us to it, He'll bring us through it! We have to hit Nov 8th HEAD ON!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 November, 08:50
Taking a whipping for a few years can make a person reticent to have faith in nebulous ideals while the world goes insane, the money runs out, everything costs more, and pretty much at wits end constantly. Seems like a great time to transition from golfing and rallies to military tribunals. Just sayin.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 November, 01:51
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It is exhausting and challenging, truly the challenge of the ages. We have no control over events, only ourselves and even then without God that’s impossible. I cannot bear to let go and fall apart for I’d fail myself and those I’m responsible for and love.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 November, 08:46
Unshakeable, it is! :)

memes matter @NoComment
03 November, 08:25
born ready even though i still fail irl and here..i do so learning, i trust the process and i trust God💌forward!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 November, 08:16
Unshakeable👊🎇

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 November, 07:26
God told me to have faith and fear not.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 November, 03:35
Trying not to have any expectations... so as not to be disappointed. I try to focus on the positive that is there even if hidden... Having this group has saved my sanity many a time. Having struggled our entire marriage with finances, you learn to trust that God will take care of you and that GOD is NEVER EARLY, but tests us to the limit and is NEVER LATE. Trusting in HIS TIMING for HIS GREATER GLORY.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 November, 08:46
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Amen 🕊️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 November, 01:53
I'd like to know....Do we really need to purchase Potassium Iodide tablets ?
🇦🇺🤔🤔

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 November, 02:09
In response Jen ... to his Publication
I have not but you do you.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
03 November, 01:32
Sorry I am feeling a lot of angst. I have to believe there were God loving/God fearing people during the Bolshevik Revolution who maintained deep faith in God...during "Operation Trust". And we all know how that turned out. Can anyone tell me how you know that "Trust the Plan" is not another "Operation Trust"? We have been told so many wild stories, yet we have no proof of white hat control, whatsoever. In my worst moments I fear we are being led like sheep to slaughter by more lies. I pray always. So did victims of past genocides. Sorry I am so down.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 November, 01:55
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
"No proof of White Hat control" is where you are mistaken. The comfort level- or discomfort level- that people are experiencing is directly proportional to the amount of effort that they put into the Drops. Real Anons could not feel cozier than they do right now. It was over before it even began. Almost all that's left is the telling of that fact.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 09:05
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
From this momma bear to you, Momma Bear...I understand how you are feeling. I think that JFK Jr. must have seen me 2 days ago, I was a wreck. But, then yesterday, I was good again. Not to give anyone ammunition to use, but women ARE different from men. We feel more, We have deep deep compassion, especially when children are involved. We can analyze the drops, but sometimes we pick up nuances that men don't. I'm grateful for men, I have a strong lug at home who I adore.

What turned it around for me yesterday? A long walk with a friend in the neighborhood. Not talking of any of this. Praying out loud to God to take away my angst. Praying for my kids and the world and President Trump/WH. Love you Momma Bear. I'm here if you ever need to just talk. I'm feisty though, fair warning.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 November, 01:16
True. Well said.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 12:42
Guilty :( I posted poop vibes yesterday (our current weather modification drama impacting our food supplies) - sometimes it is hard to not get wrapped up in the hardships.

So I vented here where people understand, dont judge but most of all who offer advice and pick us up when we are having those moments.

Then I went to my garden and dug up potatoes that needing harvesting and playing in the dirt increased my vibes and the rest of my day was great!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 November, 01:11
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I appreciate your honesty. I suffer my own poop vibes.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 November, 12:38
My faith in God - unshakable.

It’s okay to have doubts - it would be abnormal not to.

It is a cruel test. I get that it is necessary, but the ones this was supposed to wake up aren’t feeling the pain, and that is dead wrong.

At this point, my attitude is “bring it on” - and Heaven help the “White Hats” if they turn out to be Black Hats and all of this was just a collossal carrot on a stick.

I have faith…but if I and my brothers and sisters have been betrayed, I will make it my life’s mission to make our betrayor’s wish they had died and gone to hell - or die trying. This is a promise I made to God.

Enough is enough. I KNOW I am not alone in feeling this way.

That rally on November 3 needs to be DIFFERENT. It needs to deliver something than the platitudes delivered lately. It needs to bring REAL hope or it won’t just be the Cabal that experiences what a boomerang feels like. I leave it at that for now.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 November, 06:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
the rallies are all the same. Nothing will ne different on 11/3, 11/5, 11/6 and 11/7. Trusting the plan? So if there is a red wave then what? We wait for them to take office in January, impeach Biden, hold a bunch of pointless congressional inquiries? That doesnt come close to how many Interpreted Q. Far from it. Just more delay. I have no faith in any party. Red or blue. They are all evil

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 November, 12:30
Faith is the only way and it’s a tough test for some. I feel for the ones that are struggling right now. So much going on, it’s hard to keep up sometimes and evil has stepped up the attacks. The only way to overcome is to, as you say, surrender to God. He will help to make your faith unshakeable and once you find it, never let it go.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 November, 12:57
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only "hard" to keep up? I thought it was impossible. lol

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 12:29
My faith is what is left, keeping me standing, unshakable.
Everything else has been shaken off!

hope saxton @Scribe11
03 November, 12:11
Unshakeable Faith here. ❤️🙏❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 November, 12:12

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 11:56
yea- wobbled a bit in past few....
but, where else can I go. Only forwards in the Light of God bc I choose life and blessings. Today.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 12:43
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Sending you tonnes of love 💚 💚 💚

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 November, 11:50
Unshakable Faith here 🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
02 November, 11:40
How many "coincidences" does One require...to source their Faith?!?

#Unshakeable
#steadfast
#IAM

Red 55S @Red55S
02 November, 11:37
Amen brother.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
02 November, 05:42
My Faith is built on the foundation with the Cornerstone of Jesus Christ Word through the Holy Spirit within me🙏🏻✝️🕊💖There is a higher calling I listen for each day. Today is one of those days...

FamiliaIsEverything 🥳💖

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 November, 02:39
faith unshakable!!! Voice??? still shakes time to time

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 November, 02:20
arent you scared of sharks

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 November, 02:48
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No. I swim with sharks.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 November, 07:26
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😂