Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 November, 12:29
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
emotional connection to animals, that unconditional love♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 01:07
Emotional watching this true friendship, just love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 November, 12:55
love this! ❤️❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 November, 06:47
❤️😭

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 November, 05:02
😍

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 November, 03:37
We are not worthy.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 November, 03:26
our dogs love us more than they love themselves. i know it when my lil maggie lays her head on my chest and looks up at me. pure love. and i feel like that for her too.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
02 November, 03:25
Dogs are a beautiful blessing from God!💗🐶God sent our precious pup to us at the right moment. We had unexpectedly lost our first furbaby 2 weeks prior we were heartbroken. On our wedding anniversary we met this sweet little rescue pup and new she was meant to join our family. Sadly the next day we experienced another tragedy my husband lost his sister in a motorcycle accident. This little 2.2 lb precious gift was a beacon of light through that sadness. She is 3 years old now and 7lbs of pure snuggles.💗🐶🥰(first pic she is anxiously waiting for her brother and sister to come in the door after school, 3rd pic was sent to us from her foster mom to show how tiny she was, the day before we met her)🤗

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 November, 05:13
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
I cannot imagine a world without these beautiful animals.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 November, 02:54
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 November, 01:45

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 November, 01:36
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 November, 01:22

Golden Times donated @Golden
02 November, 01:23
#TeamWork doG is the Best !

Montana Ford @Montanaford
02 November, 01:21
Smart, sweet baby!!! Taking care of his master. Very loyal indeed!!! 🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶❤️🐕🐶

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 01:08
they watch everything we do they know whats going on and just like God they care and love unconditionally.

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 November, 01:05
God spelled backwards.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
02 November, 01:05
so very beyond precious. Brought tears to my eyes.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 November, 02:04
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
me too.

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
02 November, 01:01
😢❣️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
02 November, 12:59
❤️🫶❤️ LOVE this

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
02 November, 12:56
Awwww, love this❤️

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
02 November, 12:53
God In Human Form!💙

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 November, 12:50
doGs must have a purpose, once trained to help they can't get enough of good deeds - excellent example. Thanks

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
02 November, 12:45
LOVE