P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 November, 03:58
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
AMEN! you've spoken for many of us. prepare to be called names, belittled and dismissed on this site for pointing out the obvious.

its all a scam, from juan o savin to glen beck, Qand derek johnson and most of these sites. the republic is gone.

the people one these sites get REALLY PISSED OFF when questioned or challenged and that proves its a scam. They scream andshout and wont admit NOTHING HAS HAPPENED THAT THEY PREDICT.

First it was september 30th through October 5th... nothing
then October 29th no arrests nothing. savin was tryi g to spin it like 45 was christ betrayed at the last supper befor the crucifixion. what a fool shilling his book.

i actually had someone on this site say that americans are the storm when they've been marketing it as some epic event that will take place.

the military is not n control. Washington DC is NOT locked down. friends visited just weeks ago and its up and running.

these people are full of crap. ignore them.
10:49 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scorpio2022 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 November, 11:09
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
hope we haven't been played by both sides of this shit show.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
02 November, 11:13
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
its becoming very obvious....that we have been played by both sides