Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 November, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this is a pic i gound closed to my dream home
fresh starts for so many ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We The People @OutOfMatrix
03 November, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 November, 04:39

Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
03 November, 01:43
Ok, so I sat for a day to "imagine" my dream home. Today, I have come to realize that my dream home would be one of huge measurement, my dream home would consist of many rooms and alot of acres to accept all homeless veterans, elderly and any and all suffering people who need help. It would consist of many volunteers to counsel those who need mental help, feed those who cant feed themselves, clothe those who need it. It would also have massive carports for people who want to learn to trades, woodworking, gardening, fixing vehicles, repairing things. And of course lots and lots of animals. I don't think I could be happy enough, ever, if I cant help those who cant help themselves first. But first is cost, it is always about money, if you have unlimited amounts anything is possible. Kind of like Mr. Beast the kind of person who knows helping others makes your Soul feel good. You cant take it with you when your gone, and your time on earth is limited. Make every day count! 🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 November, 09:35

Tracey Weller @Tweller
03 November, 09:35
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Dream cabin

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
03 November, 07:51

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
03 November, 07:08
this view would be nice

Miss Pepe @MissPepe
03 November, 06:02

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 05:39
💚 💚 💚

Surrounded by fruit and nut trees and veggie beds!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 November, 06:57
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
lol I have been dreaming and saving photos for years!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 November, 07:33
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Love all these pics ... really great - thank you! 🐸

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 November, 04:52
Am planning it. A mix of Mide Century Modern and Mediterranean. No attic or basement.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 November, 04:48
its on an island . been admiring since i was a young buck .

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 04:33
restoring my dream house as we speak.
1892 6 bedroom american foursquare.
I have sanded floors, stripped milkbottle moldings, sand blasted registers and am an expert on ebay at finding old house parts.
Labor of love but she's worth it.
Putting in the sprinkler system a few years ago we found some old things buried in the dirt. One of them being an old red match box car.
Before he passed I met the previous owner to the house, Ole', and he bought it from the guy who built it in 1892.
Ran into him one day in town and told him that I found some stuff
Turned out that it was his youngest son's car. His favorite toy when he was a young boy and was devastated that he lost it.
I asked Ole' for his sons address, boxed and shipped his car to him as a christmas present.
I guess he was thrilled all these years later to get it back again.
He keeps it on his fire place mantle where he can see it every day.
Love it when things come around full circle.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 November, 02:36
been going to a similar looking home in my dreams for 20 years. circular driveway. ocean is 5 minute walk away. near a lake. town maybe 400/500 people. huge garden off to the left. firepit. creek runs through the back. have had similar images throughout the house for over 10 years. so ready for the "brave beautiful new world".

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 01:16
Light, space, sunshine, nature.
Room for horses, dogs and good people 💛

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
03 November, 12:52
my whole life I have lived with multi generations, it's been a slice but I need my own space!

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
03 November, 12:00

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 November, 09:07
Can’t decide …

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 November, 12:38
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Actually, in all seriousness l would love a small (coastal🙏) ranch with a large garage, garden and fruit trees. Walk to beach or work in garden. #PEACEFUL

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 November, 09:05
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
i like the way you think, i love all of them.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 November, 08:19
It'll float...just in case.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
02 November, 07:49
Small cottage/rancher near the beach 😄

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 November, 07:27
My dream home would be perfectly Feng Shui. Since I do feng shui ( and still learning) I'm very particular of houses and their designs, land around the home and floor plans. Some houses can be detrimental to the home owners such as money loss, bad health, addictions, relationships and family issues. It's all energy.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 November, 07:25
old captains home on the Penobscot

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
02 November, 07:23
A Small historic cottage to restore to turn into a bed and breakfast.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
02 November, 07:20

Kathy 2247 @Kathy2247
02 November, 07:14
im sick of hurricanes. This seems nice!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 November, 07:05
We are about to remodel our house into this one, so this is current dream. But if I had to dream really big a house on a Mountain lake and a cottage at the beach.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 November, 06:36
have had broad eclectic tastes (aside from very traditional),
from funky rustic cottage to frank lloyd wright contemporary
or modern (as a child i just knew i'd live in a castle lol)

as long as it is spacious yet cozy, lots of light, stone work,
with some natural water feature / natural beauty surrounding
(ocean, brook, or private waterfall fountain sanctuary in yard

not too long ago, had a strange desire to build a stone house
with my own hands, then later a funky cob home

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
03 November, 07:05
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
111% this.. frank llyod wright and all!! 💜 Definitely feel this same passion and wow, this image you shared has instant comforting home vibes. Much creativity to be experienced here 🙏

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
02 November, 06:15
My dream house has always been (since I was a child) a Victorian house with a wrap-around porch in the countryside, surrounded by the beauty of nature in all 4 seasons (my 2 favorites in the pics below).
My dream HOME would be any structure, any place, where I am surrounded by the love of my parents - because, after all, family is EVERYTHING ❤

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 November, 07:17
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
😍I always dreamed of an 1800's stone home with a big beautiful barn for all of my animals. This is something I always day dream of with Huge garden and orchards.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 November, 05:00
depends on where I would be living.
I have many house styles I like.
1st pic Ibiza, 2nd is New Zealand

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 November, 04:56

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 04:44
mine: any structure that has much texture design and magical touches

BUT- HAS TO INCLUDE MY MAN AND MY 5 ADULT KIDS WITH WHOLE HEART MIND AND SPIRIT FOR GOD AND LOVE.

turn our hearts o God- shine YOUR face upon us-- and we will be saved. Amen.