Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 10:40
Post a pic of your dream house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
My dream house has always been (since I was a child) a Victorian house with a wrap-around porch in the countryside, surrounded by the beauty of nature in all 4 seasons (my 2 favorites in the pics below).
My dream HOME would be any structure, any place, where I am surrounded by the love of my parents - because, after all, family is EVERYTHING ❤
06:15 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Praying_Teacher in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 November, 07:17
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
😍I always dreamed of an 1800's stone home with a big beautiful barn for all of my animals. This is something I always day dream of with Huge garden and orchards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
02 November, 06:23
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Same here. Only problem is America use to have a lot of skilled carpenters who really knew how to build homes like these. The Victorian requires a lot of detail in the wood work. The knock-off they try to build today are just not the same as the ones from late 1800s early 1900s America.