P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I have been saying this all along. Everyone expects this big red wave next week. HELLO PEOPLE! They are using the same voting machines as in 2020, nothing has changed. There are many districts throughout the US that are literally using Ghina based software for voting. Don't be surprised next week if that red wave you thought was coming turns out to be another big blue flood. I think JP is right, the military will be the only way!
10:37 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 November, 11:05
In response All Right to his Publication
I just know all those blue people who aren’t awake yet, surely will never wake up if this election is stolen again. Talk about reinforcing their already misguided beliefs. Even if military take control, they the blue voters will be the ones who uprise and it will be a sh-tshow. Its all way to tiring to waste my energies on. I trust my God and only my God! Let this game be over! 🙏🌺🙏🌺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396