Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 02:21
This is MrBeast, don't let his name fool you. Few popular influencers like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 November, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So i have not watched the video. Never heard of this guy. I'm in a setting right now where i can't listen to it anyway, so I read the comments. Very interesting how they are so divided one way or the other. I'm very curious to watch it later and see what my opinion is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
the video is about him giving 10,000 to a homeless man and how he doesnt get any satisfaction from having expensive materialistic items like other youtubers do to flex, because it means nothing compared to your health and safety :)

i think he is ONE of a kind. takes care of his mom and day one team and reinvests all his earned money back into his videos😎 he is very good at what he does.
10:24 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Courtney Webster, click on at the bottom under it