Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 November, 11:44
Update - 2 weeks on Invermectin (horse paste).

I had quite a few issues, quite personal (and if you’re squeemish, perhaps don’t continue)..
* dealing with anal fistula’s and abscessess for over a decade, including numerous surguries (and septicemia almost killed me more than once)
* 5 years of pain in my left testicle. Spread to whole groin area and sharp pains up and down inside of my legs. Whole area was sensitive to touch and caused other problems
* 3 years of a swollen prostrate, having to pee every hour and a half yes including night time where I would have to get up up to 8 times a night to go pee).

My Mrs has been demanding me to go to dr’s for several years. to be honest, i was too scared too. BUT

I don’t have to anymore, I’m legit fixed of all ailments mentioned above. No pain, no discomfort, no anything. Only getting up once a night now to pee. Even my Mrs said I’m not grumpy all the time anymore.. I replied ‘Coz I’m not in constant pain anymore!!..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
Thanks Mandy, wasn’t easy to say, but it has made that much difference to me (wasn’t expecting those results nor even close, I origanlly took it because I had a bad flegmy cough that I couldn’t shake.. Next minute all these, quite considerable, problems have been eliminated……. ..
12:14 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 November, 03:15
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Amazing "side effects," LOL.

Best vibes for future reports just like these as your other issues resolve.

We went to have Wayne's stomach tube out (600 mile round trip from Mobile, LA to New Orleans, LA), very exhausting with that traffic...

They charged us for the doc's assistant, the bandaid they put on it, and $750... And all the resident did was give it a twist & a twaddle & pull. There was no star tip, no balloon, nada. And we paid close to $1,000 for that 20-minute appointment after they told me it had to be removed by a SURGEON!

IF I had known what type of tip it had, we'd have done it at home. Bandaid & you're done. Completely healed in 2 days.

We cancelled our last appointment b/c my car needs new plugs & injectors. We'll call them when we're ready.

That will put us nicely outside "the window of effecacy for radiation," according to Dr. RockStar, LOL.

Choosing our battles, we'll follow up locally, outside Ochsner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 November, 03:25
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Everyday is a challenge Patriot!
Hope all is well as can be now!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

02 November, 12:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I took it morning and night washed down by a glass of water that had fresh lemon juiced squeezed into it.

I believe you are only supposed to take a pencil eraser sized amount, but I must have take quite a considerable amount more than this despite my measuring, becuase I went through a whole tube (supposed to do a 500kg horse) in 4 days.. i then took 5 days off and repeated for another 3 days on..

Even the mrs started taking it with me this time round. she’s seen the difference, and she’s converted.. lol