Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 November, 11:44
Update - 2 weeks on Invermectin (horse paste).

I had quite a few issues, quite personal (and if you’re squeemish, perhaps don’t continue)..
* dealing with anal fistula’s and abscessess for over a decade, including numerous surguries (and septicemia almost killed me more than once)
* 5 years of pain in my left testicle. Spread to whole groin area and sharp pains up and down inside of my legs. Whole area was sensitive to touch and caused other problems
* 3 years of a swollen prostrate, having to pee every hour and a half yes including night time where I would have to get up up to 8 times a night to go pee).

My Mrs has been demanding me to go to dr’s for several years. to be honest, i was too scared too. BUT

I don’t have to anymore, I’m legit fixed of all ailments mentioned above. No pain, no discomfort, no anything. Only getting up once a night now to pee. Even my Mrs said I’m not grumpy all the time anymore.. I replied ‘Coz I’m not in constant pain anymore!!..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
Kudos to you for trying ivermectin. My husband has quite a few of the same issues you mention but he would never give it a try. Amazing how you have relief in only two weeks when you have had the ailments/pain 3-5 years. I bet it feels good to feel good. 🤛❤️
12:11 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 November, 12:15
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
feels amazing. better yet, i felt the reflief in the first week, i just waited another week to ensure had definately gone as i wouldn’t have believed it myself if I hadn’t of experienced it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
02 November, 03:26
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Wonderful news! I recently purchased the same but haven't started taking it yet. What dosage did you take? How did you take it?