P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
Update: Bolsonaro's speech was brief: "Thanks for the support, we put Brazil in the right tracks, the people are sovereign to protest but don't turmoil like the Left". (probably to not piss normies).
But *he didn't admit defeat*.
Not sure if truckers will unblock the roads, but my brother runs a clothing store and he sold lots of National Team shirts today; all for patriots, none for world cup. They (and we too), are going tomorrow to the militaries' HQs all over the country, demanding that order be restored.
My heart is filled with joy, seeing people won't accept an ex-criminal and the SC manouver to make him president.

Again I ask all of you to keep praying for us, and thank those who've been praying.
Victory is not guaranteed. Straussians in the US will try to sanction us to ruin, but at least we won't accept losing our sovereignty.
US patriots showed us the way, patriots worldwide are holding the line, now I feel Brazil will counterattack and soon we'll be charging together
06:25 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 November, 07:08
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Lord Jesus we pray for all of the brave Brazilians who are standing against corruption and standing for rheir sovereignty. Please send your warrior angels to them and protect the good citizens of Brazil from the evil ones who are trying to destroy their country. In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏
#PrayForBrazil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 November, 06:36
Praying for you... I saw the truckers.
Massive demonstrations, no violence.

Like the idea to protest at military sites.
BidObama's tweet the instant they stole
the election was like a Horn of God blowing.

Evil THINKS they're in control.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 November, 06:35
💪🙏😤
WRWY