P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 November, 03:58
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
Hey dear brothers and sisters, I live in the Netherlands and here the same shit. But listen. Here in the Netherlands military "exercises" started today incl. heavy weapons, planes tanks etc. The colonel lieutenant of this exercise said in his interview on MSM this morning in Dutch ' It is the calm before the storm ' . Brazil now also the military Washington DC 7000 military. Germany now full. This action in the Netherlands there is cooperation with the American-, German- and Polish army. If I understand it correctly, Germany is the first to BRICS alias Gesara, then the rest.
England, London is also fully occupied with aircraft from the UK and America. Military air traffic from Europe has been busy the past few days flying to Gitmo Iceland. Dutch, American, and other Europe countries. There is really a lot going on. November 8 the elections and that moon event.
Hang in there and make sure your frequencies are high because we are the ones who are going to make sure everything goes sm
06:03 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply
Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
01 November, 07:15
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
For the first time we have 6 B-52 type US nuclear capable planes here in Australia

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 07:03
❤️🙏❤️

01 November, 07:03
❤️🙏❤️

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
01 November, 06:50
💥BQOM💥🇳🇱🇺🇸
Today the huge NATO military exercise starts in the Netherlands till November 18, called “Operation Falcon Autumn”
https://twitter.com/Gursoy...

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
01 November, 06:31
Hey neighbour 😉, I live in Belgium a few kilometers from an American base. I have noticed for a long time that air traffic is busier than usual with military aircraft. Also that they fly much lower than usual. Let us wish we were at the end of the storm. 💪🏽❤️

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
01 November, 06:35
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Yes here too! I have been noticing that here above Rotterdam for months. When helicopters fly very low I also regularly hear fireworks and dull bangs. At night when they fly I only hear dull bangs no fireworks. Helicopters fly very low above my house and sometimes I can even see the soldiers, really cool.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
01 November, 06:05
smoothly when all the events are over. Nesarsa/Gesara begins with justice and this is now. We are in the middle of the storm only we don't see it happening visibly around us, we think. Trump Retruth that people are ready for the big scare event.
I love you all you are my family. my previous 3D life is already past for me and I just keep going at my own pace. Everyone coming my way now is awake, believes in God-source whatever you want to call it.
God Bless you all
With love from a Dutch patriot rebel with so much love for our Earth, Children, animals, nature and my FROGs family
We are in the storm.
WWG1WGA NCSVVIC

01 November, 07:02
❤️🙏❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 November, 01:23
ThanQ Patriot!! WWG1WGA