P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:21
We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However, @realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
01 November, 03:58
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
You’re not alone. We’re entering into “hypnotic November” and we have President Trump, the most important factions of the US military and the Creator on our side. In my opinion, [they] will steal this election which will trigger the serious and unfortunate threat of a bloody civil war. Clean and swift military intervention will be the only way to resolve the inevitable conflict. We’ll get through this. Shoulder to shoulder. Absolutely nothing can stop what is coming! God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅
06:01 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
02 November, 10:38
So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up. So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all, and especially for those of the family of faith.
Galatians 6: 9-10

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
02 November, 02:12
In response Christine De7 to her Publication

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 November, 01:48
i think you're right

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 01:46

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 November, 11:21
Definitely going to be dark and bumpy days ahead. We were warned to Buckle Up!

We were also told, God wins.
This is why I worry about nothing and trust in my Lord.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
01 November, 09:02
Stay Calm, if you believe the that MILITARY is going to be our saviors?

How is that working out for Brazil America?????

BURRA: Brazilian Patriot Protests Rage in the Face of ‘Corrupt’ Elections and Media Smears.
https://thenationalpulse.c...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 November, 09:58
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
They're just one step ahead of us.
Their military will step in... Many Brazilian
Patriots peacefully protested outside
military ctrs, asking 4 help.

Bolsonaro is following their Constitution &
has NOT conceded.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
i also think the election next week will be a farce.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
i also think the election next week will be a farce.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
01 November, 08:35
My chosen David...

Hrrmmmm.... 🤔

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
01 November, 06:31
Civil War is a very possibility, but at least you 'muricans have your guns. We'll be charging the narcos with sticks and stones, if the army doesn't help.
Now a bit more seriously, "organized hooligans" started conflict with the truckers who were blocking the road, on the excuse they were going to watch a game, but we know ho pays them. Other than that it'll be hard. We're massively on the streets, they have no courage, and if the narcos join, the army will sweep them in no time.
Only grim scenary is if the army is compromised and turn against us or let the narcos scare us, but I trust they won't.
In any case, boycott war (on our part) and looting on theirs already started. It's good. We suffer, but at least people see their future while there's still time to do something.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 November, 08:13
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
🙏for you all..
and courage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
01 November, 08:35
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Adapt your strategy, discretion and piecewize advancement is key.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
01 November, 06:29
thank you for these encouraging words PJ. these last weeks have been very stressful because of bills etc.... having a family of 5 when prices are rising all around has been a headache when looking at the bank account.
but i know God is in control and this why i love Anon up. When times are feeling tough i can always scroll on here and find an encouraging word to uplift my spirit. yes for sure nothing can stop whats coming ! ❤️🇺🇸💙

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 06:42
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words, Patriot. Never be afraid to ask for help! We’re finally almost there! 🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 November, 07:29
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Crystal, can you DM me? I have something for you.❤️

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
01 November, 06:26
Well said Anon/Patriot.
I honestly think we’ve hit the 80% mark of people waking up.
People are tired of all this.
People are afraid to protest because of January 6th.
I feel they’re going to to take every vote to court and prolong it long enough to get our troops into position around Ukrain and start a world war so that Biden can use an EO to hold off the election even further.
Just my opinion.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 November, 06:16
We Are Not Backing Down P.J Nothing is going to stop what is coming. People Are Waking up big time.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 06:27
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Amen, Patriot!