😼 The deep state attempted coup
to install CCP deep state “Lula”
by claiming he won the fraudulent Brazil Election
is a FAIL.

MASSIVE protests underway in Brazil.

UNN
BOOOM! Huge demo planned for tomorrow in Brazil
outside Country's main military HQ
demanding they intervene over sham election.

deep state coup FAILS to date
Xi/China
Bin Salman/Saudi Arabia
Bolsonaro/Brazil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
I'd throw Bashar al-Assad of Syria in that basket as well. He held off (red line boy )Obama and Mc Stain for years!
03:18 PM - Nov 01, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 November, 03:20
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Right on. There's a much longer list even now
I just forgot everybody!! 😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 November, 03:27
no worries, He always comes to mind for me because they tried everything, FF chem attacks, currency, weapon running, ISIS, orange rev. style riots....I hope this is an indication of what's to come here w/o the unrest. I haven't heard about UN blue helmets down in Brazil either.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 November, 03:36
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter

PepeLivesMatter

·
3h
Bolsonaro knew that no one would believe a literal criminal with miniscule crowds could defeat him. He allowed it to happen to red pill the nation, but had the military ready and waiting behind the scenes. This provides a narrative precedent for safeguarding future elections.
Everyone expects a massive red wave, right?
What if the dems cheat even more egregiously than ever before but the military is watching closely just as in Brazil?
What if Brazil is the spoiler alert for the US midterms?