Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
02 November, 08:48
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I wouldn't want to be asleep but being awake sure has giving me battle scars. I've lost a lot. My daughter and only grandchild, my beautiful almost two year old granddaughter being one. Family and friends think I have lost my mind. When I refused to wear mask and then get vaxed, I was looked at as a rebel that liked starting trouble. No matter how much you try to educate they just look at you like you are nuts. Thank God for other Anons. They got me through. I will say, I know a lot are waking up now because now people want to talk to me. I can't wait for every one to know the truth about every thing. Bring on the love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 November, 02:33
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
02 November, 08:48
I wouldn't want to be asleep but being awake sure has giving me battle scars. I've lost a lot. My daughter and only grandchild, my beautiful almost two year old granddaughter being one. Family and friends think I have lost my mind. When I refused to wear mask and then get vaxed, I was looked at as a rebel that liked starting trouble. No matter how much you try to educate they just look at you like you are nuts. Thank God for other Anons. They got me through. I will say, I know a lot are waking up now because now people want to talk to me. I can't wait for every one to know the truth about every thing. Bring on the love.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
01 November, 08:16
OMG! Very well said, Kurt.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 07:51
Blessing & curse.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 07:51
Blessing & curse.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
01 November, 07:20
I disagree, it is truly a blessing. Your true self knows why you are here and that you are prepared for this very moment. It is a blessing to know that God chose you to weather this storm as a leader of man. God didn’t curse us, he believed in us, and there is no greater blessing that I could even dream of....

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
01 November, 07:12
Started as a little kid with a mentally ill mother, three younger siblings who were all special ed students, and a step father who was in love with me since puberty... all the while getting A’s on my school work (even if the papers had dog poop on a corner). So yeah, talk about some hard core boot camp.

Being the white sheep of the family was super hard, but now that I can see pretty clearly, our role here today, and my beautiful mustard tree that has grown very large out of just one little seed, I am just honored to stand with my family on AU (and beyond) to rid this world of pure torment and evil 💪💪💪 God wins 🙏🏻

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 November, 08:29
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
You are a BLESSING. God made you a Blessing for others.❤️🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 November, 08:37
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
We love you unconditionally
fellow Believer ✝️ and Patriot 🇺🇸 our hearts beat as ONE in the LIGHT of Christ✨️💯✨️
SQQN No more pain
I Am You 3
You Are Me 6
We Are ONE 9
in the Spirit of Christ
#Jesus Loves US
Revival timeline IMHO
Love Like Jesus 3
Fight Like David 6
Pray Like Esther 9
Thank Q for your POWERFUL
#testimony
God is Love 3
Love is God 6
Jesus is KING 9
HIS only commandment;
"Love one another"
- Yeshua

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 November, 06:57
So very true! We have God's strength. 😇

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 November, 06:50
If it wasn't for you guys not sure I would have survived. I can hardly hold a regular conversation anymore lol

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
That is so hard to do!
My husband is a sleeper. I find myself yes, no and righting him a LOT.
When my and I are talking, his look is blank. Usually he just gets on his phone lol

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
02 November, 08:35
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
So agree. We might as well be speaking another language. Thank God for other Anons.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 November, 04:11
Yep. We are great actors.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
01 November, 04:09
It is a responsibility for which we have been entrusted. And yes, it can feel burdensome at various moments but I am nevertheless grateful that we all have what it takes to do what we have been born to do! I thank God each and everyday for all of you!!!

None None @MUDD
01 November, 03:44

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 November, 02:54
Truth

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 November, 06:54
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joe Dispenza videos are helping me rn.💕

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Im with ya Joey.. I see no light at the end of the tunnel at this moment.. sending you 💕

Nada ... @Nada
01 November, 02:21
i agree with Wyatt's sentiment, but I'd say it's both a blessing and a burden.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 November, 02:13
I will soon be 64 Years Old on December 31st, 2022 and I've been Awake for My Entire Life.

My Child's Heart Watched in Horror as Everyone I Knew Slowly Went to Sleep and became Lost in the Emotional and Mental Labyrinths of their Personal Identities and, as a Result, FORGOT and Failed to Acknowledge the Source Light that was Essence of their Beings. The (Q)uantum Source Light that is Incrementally Being Revealed here on Anon under the Guidance of the Q Team and the Universal Mandela/Star Map through which they, themselves are Guided.

We have been Communicating Here Using the Language of (G)ematria in which the Letters of the Alphabet are Based Upon the Numerical Values of 1-9 as Expressed through the Five Holofractally Enfolded Platonic Solids of Metatron's Cube

Metatron is the CHIEF ANG-"EL" through which the other "ANG-LES/ANG-"EL"S are brought into A-TONE-MENT, A-TUNE-MENT and AT-ONE-MENT with the Sono-Luminescent Fre(Q)uencies of the (Q)-Source Field

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 November, 02:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Metatron's Cube is the Geometrical Foundation of the MER-KA-BAH, The Spiraling Universal, Personal & Planetary Body of Love-Light-Sound & Sound-Light-Love that was Personally Experienced by Elijah as the Chariot of Fire, by Moses as the I AM THAT I AM FIERY SPIRIT of the Burning Bush, and by Jesus of Nazareth whose Psycho-Spiritual Transfiguration was Witnessed by Peter, James and John while in the Three-Fold Presence of these Figures.

It is Also the Foundation of the Resurrected Light Body of Jesus Experienced as the Holy Spirit by the Disciples at the Moment of Pentecost.

The New Jerusalem is a Golden Cube of Universal Quantum Light whose Measurements are 12 x 12 (144)

We Stand on the Spiritual Threshold, the Quantum Quickening though the Persona, Social and Planetary Structures will Soon be
Integrated/Reintegrated with the Liquid Quantum Light of Source which is the True Essence of our Individual and Collective Being.

It's Going to be Biblical!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
01 November, 02:07
A Blessing and a Curse - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Redeye WorldwideA Blessing and a Curse · Drive-By TruckersA Blessing and a Curse℗ 2006 New West Records, LLCReleased on: 2008-02-05Mus...