Ice Kates @IceKates
Diamond Lake, Oregon
Have a blessed afternoon and wishing you a fabulous first of November.

We are loving every drop of rain and every tiny snowflake.
Thank you Lord for your land is thirsty.
12:24 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 10:19
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oregon is a popular retirement state ~~~
Keep that in mind :)

I literally can drive less than 2 hrs and be at Pacific Ocean or Crater Lake. I am surrounded by rivers, creeks, lakes, reservoirs too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
01 November, 07:58
💖Beautiful😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
01 November, 06:09
Now your screen name makes total sense! 🙌

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 November, 05:34
i live an hour from here! isnt it beautiful 😍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 November, 05:11
a wonderland, thanks do not see snow much where i live💙

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
01 November, 03:53
Gorgeous! 🥰

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 November, 02:41
Oh this makes me so homesick for snow! This is a gorgeous scene Kate! ❤️

01 November, 06:06
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
I live in the valley and it rains most of the winter. Every mountain turns lush green again. If you want snow you head up the mountain.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
01 November, 02:21
Beautiful!!! -reminds me of Michigan, where I grew up!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 November, 01:50
Beautiful. Sometimes I miss the snow.

01 November, 06:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Crater Lake in May when it's 70 degrees and there's still lots of snow if fun time to go.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 November, 05:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Hey there, fellow Oregonian! Its so nice to see this! And i know, one day well all meet again. Either here, or on Anon island! 🌴

01 November, 10:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I love you and think of you all the time. Oregon is for sure worth fighting for. We are so much more than what the camera shows in Portland. We moved here to get healthy and leave our old life behind. Well actually God whispered in my ear to get outta Illinois and head to Oregon. We moved here blindly with what we could put in a Uhaul and drove my old Buick in March blizzard to Pacific Wonderland.

The journey to get here in a blizzard driving my 89 granny Buick towing a Uhaul was like a refugee looking for promised land. God had a huge hand in getting us here safely especially when we hit Highway to Heaven in Wyoming. We are lucky we made it alive.
Make Oregon Great Again

2023 We need to set a date to do a 1-5 Bridges shout out to Oregon.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 November, 01:23
It's beautiful.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 November, 01:22
So pretty! We used to go there all the time....I haven't been there in years. Beautiful!

01 November, 10:17
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
We haven't been for the past several years. We love Hwy 138 and go for a hike or a waterfall hunt.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 November, 12:35
Nice 😎