Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 12:24
Diamond Lake, Oregon
Have a blessed afternoon and wishing you a fabulous first of November.

We are loving every drop of rain and every tiny snowflake.
Thank you Lord for your land is thirsty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 10:15
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I love you and think of you all the time. Oregon is for sure worth fighting for. We are so much more than what the camera shows in Portland. We moved here to get healthy and leave our old life behind. Well actually God whispered in my ear to get outta Illinois and head to Oregon. We moved here blindly with what we could put in a Uhaul and drove my old Buick in March blizzard to Pacific Wonderland.

The journey to get here in a blizzard driving my 89 granny Buick towing a Uhaul was like a refugee looking for promised land. God had a huge hand in getting us here safely especially when we hit Highway to Heaven in Wyoming. We are lucky we made it alive.
Make Oregon Great Again

2023 We need to set a date to do a 1-5 Bridges shout out to Oregon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
01 November, 05:36
Hey there, fellow Oregonian! Its so nice to see this! And i know, one day well all meet again. Either here, or on Anon island! 🌴

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 November, 01:38
I also am behind enemy lines. I left a red state and moved here to help where I could because I refuse to leave even one square inch of this beautiful land to the DS. I was heartened to find many more Patriots here than I thought. The rest, (for the most part), are lovely people who care too much and lack the discernment to see through the pulling-at-heartstrings DS narrative. Working to free them but will it be enough? God help us.