Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
02 November, 06:02
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
More like a Baphomet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 November, 05:47
yes I paraphrased myself out of laziness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
01 November, 05:46
I posted his armor pix saying that his hand made, fitted, embossed leather duplicate of Vlad Tepes armor was overly satanic, most likely made by a cobbler because of the split leather liner that only cobblers use, so he replied with the $8 meme posted below. I told him to get real. That's 3k plus all day long..

TBo ogg donated @tbog
01 November, 04:07

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
01 November, 02:39
Some ppl are saying its Baphomet on his costume.. hmm..

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 November, 02:40
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
But it's just a costume on Halloween. Hard to think more of it than that.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
01 November, 02:21
On one of the most unholy days, he chose to wear upside down crosses and satan on the front. I’m not yet convinced that he’s one of the good guys.
EAT THE RICH !!!!!

01 November, 05:58
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Wouldn't eating the rich make us like them? 😎

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
01 November, 01:28
This may clarify Elon’s costume choice.

Reposting from Telegram:

https://t.me/awakening_wit...

https://t.me/awakening_wit...

The name of the costume is “The Devil’s Champion”.

Elon is reportedly a fan of the TV show Kung Fu.

Look at the title and description for the episode entitled “The Devil’s Champion” - and then look at the date of the tweet and the date the Kung Fu episode aired.

This tweet was made at 12:34 - now look at drop #1234 .

Pretty sure Elon is trolling [them].

01 November, 01:29
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
I'm definitely on Team Elon. He's a huge troll! 😂

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
01 November, 01:16
Kraken, one of the prominent crypto exchanges. 🧐🤨

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 November, 07:59
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
🧐

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 November, 01:14
more like Moloch…

01 November, 01:15
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
More good than bad.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 November, 01:07
😉

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 November, 01:06

01 November, 12:27
The arm part.

Steve Murray @Stevie
01 November, 12:02
Release the KRAKEN - Release ELON?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 November, 12:01
With a cross?

Hail Hydra?

He seems to have both sides confused.

01 November, 12:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Mission accomplished I say. 👊💥