P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Is Elon pledging his allegiance to [them] here or trolling? Either way… [they] = #Fooked 👇

“Elon Musk shows up in $7,500 'Devil's Champion' costume to Heidi Klum's Halloween bash”

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
07:32 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 November, 01:58
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
White hat having fun, just think of the "Lizard people" How Many Want to Talk In the Richest mans Ear?
The Story's🤔
And A Massive TROLL! I am Sure.
Give it a Day 2 Simmer lolz😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 01:50
To everyone here that wonders why….

I hated Trump with a passion from 2015 back!!

I could not have cared less about John F Kennedy Jr. before 2017!!!

Look at the past of one
Donald Trump and one John F Kennedy Jr.
then we will revisit the conversation.

I do not know all of the sins of these people do you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 November, 12:43
elon does what he does.
elon does for him...
its business.
if it helps others fine..but it comes full circle back to him
win win situation.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 November, 12:04
I don't know about this either though I know we find it perplexing.

I did note this:

There is an episode of Kung Fu that aired on November 1, 1974 titled, "The Devil's Champion." It was Season 3 Episode 8. Overall, it was Episode 46. Yes, today is November 1.

The episode is available online to view.

Summary:
An incredible battle of good vs. evil looms as Caine confronts the Prince of Darkness to save the life of Master Kan.
In China, a champion challenges Master Kan in ritual combat to the death. Master Po, sensing an evil power supporting the champion, sends Caine to confront the devil in the palace.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 12:30
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Interesting!

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
01 November, 11:25
He looks awful... not like the Elon I feel we’ve been seeing. 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Lin Wood has shared vocally about how bad he is...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Other Half @Otherhalf
01 November, 12:59
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
It is troubling, but without any additional info, hard to say what it means.

Could be an attempt appear to be in the "club" or that he's telling them they can no longer rely on such public displays to show who will do their bidding. Could be suggesting that the devil has abandoned his own cult and they're all toast. Could be a closet gamer who just thought it was a cool costume. Could be trolling. Could be a genuine devil worshipper who is unintentionally creating problems for the WEF because he has a giant ego. Could be a million things.

Widget 260 @widget260
01 November, 01:28
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
18 years ago today

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
01 November, 09:24

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 09:12
He is wearing THEIR dirty laundry. IMHO.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 11:56
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I should have said ‘AIRING’ their dirty laundry.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 November, 07:52
I don’t know what Elon’s agenda is but he does have an agreement to uphold and if he doesn’t his days are over.

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
01 November, 07:39
The breastplate has an upside down cross and some weird horned creature…..

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 07:44
In response Christy Milliken to her Publication
That’s why I asked the Q…

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 November, 07:36
Isnt that similar to Gods armor? Does he know that God may have his back?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 07:43
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
If you look closely his breastplate has a baphomet and upside down cross on it. The costume is also named ‘devil’s champion’

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
01 November, 07:35

Ange Love @LoveM
01 November, 07:37
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
😂🍿

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
01 November, 07:34
Musk is CLEARLY Twitter Man.