Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 October, 05:43
Everyone is free to do whatever they want.

But i hope that no one on AU is dressing up and passing out candy and participating in this garbage.

I truly believe God won’t “heal our land” until most of us are refusing to celebrate Oct 31.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker17 in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 November, 02:42
In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication
Christians should be celebrating light, life, love and peace. Halloween celebrates fear, death, darkness and witchcraft. God tells us to have nothing to do with the works of darkness. To me it’s a pretty simple choice to make. But, the real clencher is that Oct. 31 is an evil blood lust celebration that witches and lucifarians participate in every year. Many children, especially, are tortured, sacrificed, killed and even eaten as well as having their blood consumed. It is real and sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
01 November, 02:42
Christians should be celebrating light, life, love and peace. Halloween celebrates fear, death, darkness and witchcraft. God tells us to have nothing to do with the works of darkness. To me it’s a pretty simple choice to make. But, the real clencher is that Oct. 31 is an evil blood lust celebration that witches and lucifarians participate in every year. Many children, especially, are tortured, sacrificed, killed and even eaten as well as having their blood consumed. It is real and sick.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
01 November, 01:09
Do a search on this site for Halloween. I know for one that the founder of the church of s@t@n said he is happy that Christian parents allow their children to celebrate on of the devil's holidays.